New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    From what I can see in the buy and sell sites, the Altis is selling for around 400+k. But then it can get considerably cheaper after negotiations. Sometimes, you can slash 100k or more from the original price.

I drive a Revo M/T diesel on a regular basis. The clutch is very easy to use, hindi kailangang nakababad lagi lalo na kapag mabagal ang takbo. Sometimes, I leave it at 1st or 2nd gear and let it crawl by itself with slow but steadily moving traffic. There are many times after coming home from heavy traffic, mas nangangawit pa ang kanang paa ko (sa pagkaka-gas/brake/gas/brake) kaysa sa kaliwang paa (clutch).
    Imlooking for an Altis right now found a 08 1.6G, already asked the bank na din. They have this rule pala in auto loan that the car shouldn't be 5-6 years older when it reached the maturity date. Sayang hindi na pasok ung altis and vios na 08-09 =(

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ^alam ko nga pag bank financed na 2nd hand 2-4 yrs old lang max. If sa 2ndhand car lot ka bibili may makukuha kang mababang models but the price is jacked up too high...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by supermak View Post
    Imlooking for an Altis right now found a 08 1.6G, already asked the bank na din. They have this rule pala in auto loan that the car shouldn't be 5-6 years older when it reached the maturity date. Sayang hindi na pasok ung altis and vios na 08-09 =(
    Its not always the case. Banks will still honor your transaction even if the car is really old. But the trade off is high interest rates. Kumbaga yung offer ng bank is take it or leave it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Some buy and sell lots offer in house installments. Lose-lose-lose situation nga lang dahil taas ng interest, taas pa ng presyo, and di mo pa kilala ang original owner. This is how we got our first car and I wouldn't recommend going that route unless you're really desperate.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Some buy and sell lots offer in house installments. Lose-lose-lose situation nga lang dahil taas ng interest, taas pa ng presyo, and di mo pa kilala ang original owner. This is how we got our first car and I wouldn't recommend going that route unless you're really desperate.
    Un nga eh, with my budget baka kuha na lang ako ng Toyota Wigo or Mitsu Mirage kahit na dyahe. Medyo malaki kasi built ko pero since pang office ko lang naman and may suv at home pwede na siguro hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    You can get fairly new, around 2011-ish Mazda 2 for your budget. Direct seller.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Un nga eh, with my budget baka kuha na lang ako ng Toyota Wigo or Mitsu Mirage kahit na dyahe. Medyo malaki kasi built ko pero since pang office ko lang naman and may suv at home pwede na siguro hehe
    Oks lang yun. Imagine mo na lang si Mr Incredible ka

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Pasok parin ang Adventure sa budget mo. Makakahanap ka ng 2010 unit, or even 2011 kung magaling ka magtawad. I prefer the tradeoff of driving a manual tranny car, over the tradeoff of driving an extremely small car.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Pasok parin ang Adventure sa budget mo. Makakahanap ka ng 2010 unit, or even 2011 kung magaling ka magtawad. I prefer the tradeoff of driving a manual tranny car, over the tradeoff of driving an extremely small car.
    Will try to look din Sir, thanks for the suggestion mas malawak na selection. As of now found a vios 09 model, will try to haggle na lang sana kumagat ng lower than 400k para ok na. hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Will try to look din Sir, thanks for the suggestion mas malawak na selection. As of now found a vios 09 model, will try to haggle na lang sana kumagat ng lower than 400k para ok na. hehe
    Upon looking it up, I see many Vios A/T's that fit your criteria. Some are even 2010 and up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast