New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I am looking for a new ride for my family. Options are a new compact car or 2nd hand SUV/AUV/MPV. Please recommend a good 2nd hand SUV. Here are the considerations:

1. At least 2006 model.
    2. Budget is 700K
    3. Good legrooms. Can comfortably seat 7 persons in case of emergency. Though usual number of passenger is 3 to 5.
    4. FC
    5. Maintenance
    6. Reliability

Doesn't care about resale value.

I am looking at Xtrail, Escape and CRV. Maybe you can recommend other models. Please specify model year.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A used 2007 Innova E I think would be the best bet in you price range. Has that emergency seating for 7 that CR-V, Xtrail and other compact CUV's don't have at your price range. A used Everest would also work pero personally I would get an Innova na lang...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Innova G maybe?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    xtrail, cr-v, and escape... 5 seater cuv's. as for the fc, i don't think that reasonable

go for the following:

1. tucson
    2. pajero fieldmaster (early 1997-2000 models), get the 4wd variant
    3. innova E, kagaya ng sabi ni tidus
    4. crosswind xuvi
    5. adventure, if you want
    6. even a revo maybe a candidate if you want, get the vx240

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rnvelasco View Post
    I am looking for a new ride for my family. Options are a new compact car or 2nd hand SUV/AUV/MPV. Please recommend a good 2nd hand SUV. Here are the considerations:

1. At least 2006 model.
    2. Budget is 700K
    3. Good legrooms. Can comfortably seat 7 persons in case of emergency. Though usual number of passenger is 3 to 5.
    4. FC
    5. Maintenance
    6. Reliability

Doesn't care about resale value.

I am looking at Xtrail, Escape and CRV. Maybe you can recommend other models. Please specify model year.

Thanks!
    Consider Innova and Starex as your options.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can speak for the X-Trail as a pretty good ride and probably meets most of your requirements, unless you're talking about seating 7 people comfortably (you'll seat 5 comfortably and the 2 additional passengers will have to rough it out at the back) and resale value. Compared to the 2nd Gen CRV and the previous gen. Escape, the X-Trail seems to hold its value pretty well.

If you're looking at the MPV segment, its a simple choice and the INNOVA is a no-brainer here.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Thanks!
    I would suggest the Nissan X-Trail 250X.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Thanks!
    I would suggest the Nissan X-Trail 250X.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    Mukang pwede ah...
    Last edited by tidus1203; June 3rd, 2009 at 05:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2nd Hand SUV/AUV/MPV