New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Type_Z View Post
    Sir pwede niyo din i consider Toyota vios 1.5 g , pasok din sa budget niyo
    Mga anong year model po pasok sa budget ko sa vios? at G talaga?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Cvt is a 7speed tranny sa first gen jazz and 2nd gen city lumabas. Around dun sa year model na type mo.

Alam ko mga 07 or 08 model na jazz... standard tranny na ulit. yung second gen yung hindi na cvt. Not familiar sa exact year model kasi.
    patay haha. baka nga mag corolla or vios nalang ako XD. thanks sa info sir

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes, mas ok vios or corolla for the year model. Try the altis 03 model, magandang ride and marami pyesa. Vios ok din tipid sa gas. Toyota and honda are well known for reliability (wag lang cvt).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    +1 get a Corolla or Vios. Since you're getting a car that is over 5 years old, you could expect repairs/replacement from wear and tear in the near future. It it more practical to get a car with relatively cheap and abundant parts. Toyota fits the bill

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    agree... benta ko nalang sayo honda city ko 250k,. hehehe...

yun nga lang lots of concerns regarding the cvt, pero sa car ko wala pa naman lumalabas na kung ano problem except for some sudden jerking...

additional: you might also want to check out the honda city type z vtec.. loved that car, very agile, maporma, sobrang tipid and easy maintenance..
    Last edited by marktams86; August 4th, 2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: additional info

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    +1 get a Corolla or Vios. Since you're getting a car that is over 5 years old, you could expect repairs/replacement from wear and tear in the near future. It it more practical to get a car with relatively cheap and abundant parts. Toyota fits the bill
    Cool thanks for the tip

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by marktams86 View Post
    agree... benta ko nalang sayo honda city ko 250k,. hehehe...

yun nga lang lots of concerns regarding the cvt, pero sa car ko wala pa naman lumalabas na kung ano problem except for some sudden jerking...

additional: you might also want to check out the honda city type z vtec.. loved that car, very agile, maporma, sobrang tipid and easy maintenance..
    Actually I am looking at one right now. A 2000 honda city type z but the engine is a Hyper 16 engine and it cost 195k. I would grab it in a heart beat if kung sana lang ma tawaran hanggang 150k lol or 160k

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Essej Kun View Post
    Actually I am looking at one right now. A 2000 honda city type z but the engine is a Hyper 16 engine and it cost 195k. I would grab it in a heart beat if kung sana lang ma tawaran hanggang 150k lol or 160k
    pwede na rin yan... we had the 1.3 mt before... sana kaya 160k, tapos lagyan mo maganda na rims and small ducktail spoiler..

a peeve i have with the type z though would have to be the steering wheel, parang ang bilis matunaw, sobrang lambot na agad. pero pwede mo naman palitan din..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Essej Kun View Post
    Malaki hula ko buy and sell yan. Try to go for direct sellers, yung sila first owner. Sa buy and sell kasi may puhunan sila kaya hindi makakatawad masyado. Also magaling sila magtago ng imperfections, hindi tulad ng direct sellers, you'll see the real condition of the car.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Altis E/G, Civic VTi/VTi-S, or Sentra GS, yung 2002-2003 models. Good enough FC, decent space, and easy to maintain. If you can find a more recent model (2004-2006) for around the same price, that will be better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast