New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys im leejuan and im new here. I would like to get advice and tips on what type of 2nd hand car would fit my budget of 250k(plus i have savings of around 10-15k for needed repairs).

I prefer a car of 2000 and up models. I'm contemplating on buying this Honda City 2003 LXI Type Z. I just checked it last week, and seems to be in good condition. I also looked for 2000 and up models of Toyota cars, and 2004 models of Honda cars but i believe it doesn't match my budget anymore.

Pls. give me ideas and suggestions guys. Thank you very much in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get a nissan exalta 2000-2001 model... wala ka ng proproblemahin dyan engine wise and lots of power and torque if compared to the Honda City. and yes, its bigger, and great aircon and timing chain.

i believe that your budget of 250k will be more than enough where you can save around 20k for repairs pa.

my bro-in-law got one for 227k.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    get a nissan exalta 2000-2001 model... wala ka ng proproblemahin dyan engine wise and lots of power and torque if compared to the Honda City. and yes, its bigger, and great aircon and timing chain.

i believe that your budget of 250k will be more than enough where you can save around 20k for repairs pa.

my bro-in-law got one for 227k.

Totoo po ba ang sabi ng marami na mahal ang maintenance ng mga Nissan dahil mas mahal ang parts?

And also what about Ford Lynx 2003? Mukhang marami po sa ads na ganito ang pasok po sa 250k?

Update nga po pala, pag text ko kanina dun sa prospect na Honda City 2003, sabi nung may ari may kukuha na raw bukas naunahan nko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leejuan View Post
    Totoo po ba ang sabi ng marami na mahal ang maintenance ng mga Nissan dahil mas mahal ang parts?

And also what about Ford Lynx 2003? Mukhang marami po sa ads na ganito ang pasok po sa 250k?

Update nga po pala, pag text ko kanina dun sa prospect na Honda City 2003, sabi nung may ari may kukuha na raw bukas naunahan nko.
    nope, common misconception yan na mahal ang parts and maintenance ng nissan. i own one, pareho lang ang cost of parts nya compared to toyota, mitsus and hondas.

imho, mas mahirap mag source ng parts ng lynx.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks sa insight boss. Ok hanap nako ulit ng prospect.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wagon r - efficient + cute

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Lahat yta ng pasok sa budget ko na nagugustuhan ko sold na. Ngayon ko narealize, ang dami pala bumibili ng sasakyan ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wag po kayo magmadali sir...darating din yan.
    Try posting sa facebook or friendster that you're looking for a car..
    It worked for me

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I would get a Honda Civic, 00-01, may mahahanap ka between 200-250.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nakakaikita din ako ng mga Nissan GX 2004 na pasok sa budget, kaso pag inquire ko SOLD nung isang araw lang daw. Oh man. Kala ko crisis, hirap pala maghanap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
250k Budget, Pls. help on finding/buying a 2nd Hand Car