New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    A bit too retro, IMHO. Reminds me of the old Samurai. The current design is actually easier on the eyes for me. Hope they improved the engine though. At least something that has over 100hp, even if they leave the ride quality as is. This car is definitely deserving of a proper turbo, and not just a faux hood scoop.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    A bit too retro, IMHO. Reminds me of the old Samurai. The current design is actually easier on the eyes for me. Hope they improved the engine though. At least something that has over 100hp, even if they leave the ride quality as is. This car is definitely deserving of a proper turbo, and not just a faux hood scoop.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I wouldnt mind the boxy design which resembles the rubicon. I wish though they stretched it a bit and added rear doors.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I wouldnt mind the boxy design which resembles the rubicon. I wish though they stretched it a bit and added rear doors.

Balik loob na ba sir? Hehe ganda na nung old jimny mo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Heard from who? ... probably not true ...
    My colleague at work owns a Swift. 97 octane daw recommended fuel dun sa manual niya. (Maybe... excuse lang niya yun kasi fan siya ng expensive brand ng hi-octane gas) I wonder if any other Swift owner confirm?

Anyways, back to topic. Agree ako the new boxy look resembles yung rubicon somewhat. Tekaaa... from the back, may resemblance din konti sa 70's na Landcruiser ah.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Balik loob na ba sir? Hehe ganda na nung old jimny mo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Bro CB, for me, the jimny is something out of the ordinary. I don't feel the same excitement when driving the forester. I am quite emotionally attached to it pero Im happy na alagang alaga siya ng bagong owner. Upgraded na for off road. Nakikita ko pa rin sa FB hangang "like" na lang ako.

Last edited by dreamur; June 23rd, 2018 at 01:06 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    My colleague at work owns a Swift. 97 octane daw recommended fuel dun sa manual niya. (Maybe... excuse lang niya yun kasi fan siya ng expensive brand ng hi-octane gas) I wonder if any other Swift owner confirm?

Anyways, back to topic. Agree ako the new boxy look resembles yung rubicon somewhat. Tekaaa... from the back, may resemblance din konti sa 70's na Landcruiser ah.
    sa 1.2L 91 ron lang madalas karga ko noon madalas, max i did was 180kph nung 2015 xmas eve

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Been obsessed with all things retro lately and I love the look of the 2019 Jimny! It’s like a baby Hummer. I’ve been watching videos from youtube and it’s loaded with Tech. I think I want to secretly save for this Jungle Green! 🤤

Looking forward to test drive one and see it in contrast with futuristic and curvy vehicles these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Save up for about 1.1M ...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    I've read from an article that the new gen Jimny will use Suzuki’s new 1.5-litre K15B engine. Similar with the new gen Ertiga and planned facelifted Ciaz.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I've read from an article that the new gen Jimny will use Suzuki’s new 1.5-litre K15B engine. Similar with the new gen Ertiga and planned facelifted Ciaz.

detuned version kuno although better fc..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast