New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    buy an FM transmitter..kaso the sound will be FM radio quality

Korek ka sir Kimps. My man has an FM transmitter, sabi ko nga sa kanya parang "nag-i-ipis" ang sound. Nag-i-ipis is like yung nagpupumilit na marinig, then there's a certain humming, hindi naman squelching.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kita ko yung adaptor na sinasaksak sa tape.. panget ang tunog..
    I had one of these. Maganda yung tunog niya Pero yung tunog niya is highly dependent on the quality of your deck's tape player head.

I got a "tape converter" from Raon for just P80. (tinawaran ko from P120)

unfortunately, nasira yung HU ng car ko (because someone played with its security code), and I had to change it, kaya di ko na nagamit yung tape converter ko. But Ive used my tape converter sa home system ko, ang ganda ng sound.

Also, you have to be aware of the volume of the iPod when using such a device. If your iPod's volume is too loud, sasabog at sobrang papangit ang sound sa HU. Dapat mahina lang yung iPOD then set the volume of the HU higher, not the other way around. Try this, baka gumanda sound ng tape converter ninyo.

If you have a tape deck, its worth to try this option, knowing that you can get it at less than P100. Parang triny mo lang yung bagong burger ng jollibee at that price. if you like it - good. If not, you didn't lose much.

Sa mga malls I found the same device selling at P250 - P650 each

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by karlbo View Post
    meron na ipod to car interface.. around 2k+

MAXX-ENERGIE VENTURES CORP.
    G/F Bldg 3 Jannov Plaza 2295 Pasong Tamo Ext., Makati

for all different HUs meron na rin sila..
    I have the same dilemma as the TS. My HU doesn't have an aux in or usb port. I've read a lot of bad reviews on FM transmitters so I'm not too keen on purchasing one.

I am more interested on the ipod to car interface. How does it work? Do you still have the contact number of MAXX-ENERGIE? If not, can you still remember the nearest landmark coming from Pasay Road?

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Anung magandang frequency ang pwedeng gamitin for an iPod FM transmitter?? Nasa Metro Manila ako....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Anung magandang frequency ang pwedeng gamitin for an iPod FM transmitter?? Nasa Metro Manila ako....
    What's your FM transmitter? How's the sound?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its Griffin. Ok naman paminsan may static eh mali lang ata frquency ginagamit ko.... Kayo anung freq. ginagamit nyo?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't have one yet. If you don't mind, can you tell me the model and around how much it costs? I checked out bestbuy kasi parang pinaka ok na daw ang griffin among all the FM transmitters. I think I'll try the ipod to car interface first pero pag di pwede HU ko, bili na lang ako ng fm transmiiter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dunno how much regalo lang sakin eh. I don't have it right now with me nasa car so I dunno what the model is but its a black adapter that you connect in the iPod's port where you also connect the USB cable to sync it with a PC. I am using the 1st gen nano.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pre, i think i know you hehehe!

i guess any frequency will do as long as available siya (ex. don't use 93.1, 101.1, etc)

you'll definietly have static when you are using fm modulators since "FM station" ang gagamitin mo eventhough napakalapit niyan sa stereo mo. but since regalo lang sayo yan, ok na yan for ipod to car stereo
    Last edited by mmanson; February 25th, 2008 at 12:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanson View Post
    pre, i think i know you hehehe!

i guess any frequency will do as long as available siya (ex. don't use 93.1, 101.1, etc)
    I think kilala din kita noel26 Sorry for the OT...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
what would be the best way to play ipod thru car stereo na clear and sound?