New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just need help. newbie lang po. i use to play my ipod using a gadget na naka-plug sa cigarette lighter tapos thru frequency sa car stereo pero di clear and sound. my HU doesn't have aux-in like most HU has nowadays. ano po kaya mga ibang options? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    anu yung HU mo CD na? if you have a USB to plug it in, un ok un...
    or better yet bili ka bago HU na where you can plug your IPOD with no prob at all...
    Last edited by jvdejesus05; October 25th, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it plays cd lang po sir. walang usb port.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is usually possible to hack the HU to have an AUX input but this procedure can only be done by someone with good electronic knowhow

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy an HU with aux input

buy an FM transmitter..kaso the sound will be FM radio quality

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kita ko yung adaptor na sinasaksak sa tape.. panget ang tunog..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    bili ka nalang sir ng new head unit... meron po mura pero maganda yung pioneer 1950... basic cd player lang pero may aux in sa harap... at higit sa lahat pwede rin para sa mga budget meal setup...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    buy an HU with aux input

buy an FM transmitter..kaso the sound will be FM radio quality
    Tama si Sir Kimps. The best yung HU na may aux input. Wala kuwenta yang FM transmitter. Sayang lang pera mo. Galing na ako riyan. Kaya ginawa ko, replace na lang yung HU ko with the AUX in.

Everybody happy..............

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Leave your setup as is by using radio freq. Your mp3 songs have lost their audio quality in the first place, so hindi mo na mapapaganda ang sound unless your MP3 songs are 256kbits and above.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by clak0808 View Post
    just need help. newbie lang po. i use to play my ipod using a gadget na naka-plug sa cigarette lighter tapos thru frequency sa car stereo pero di clear and sound. my HU doesn't have aux-in like most HU has nowadays. ano po kaya mga ibang options? thanks!
    If sounds clarity is at best on you w/o changing your current H.U, try Harman Cardon Drive + play 2.

The Drive + Play 2 (DP2) integrates your iPod w/ any car stereos. Just connect you iPod to the DP2 and use the DP2's wireless controler and full- color display to access your music. The DP2 then sends the music to you car stereo via aux input or its built-in Fm transmitter. Since DP2 is wireless, you can mount anywhere plus works with all dockable iPod.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
what would be the best way to play ipod thru car stereo na clear and sound?