New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    With the FM transmitter,you will always have to change to a vacant station especially when travelling outside of Metro Manila.

I now use the cassette converter. The sound is not that great but less hassle and less interference.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dami dyan FM transmitter for iPod. Belkin is the most popular. However, as some of the Tsikoteers have said, using FM transmitters in Metro Manila (especially at the Ortigas Area and parts of Makati) for your iPod would mean dealing with a lot of static/frequency interferrence - therefore you have to change stations.

I don't use my DAP on my vehicle a lot but when I do, I just ue the cassette adapter. Hey, it ain't that "audiophile" sounding but it serves my purpose.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a tip when getting FM transmitters.

get one which has an independent power source. do not get the one which draws power from the IPOD.

it does not only shorten the life of your IPOD while on the road, but based on experience, mas mataas din ang static nya.

ako i am using one which draws power from the cigarette lighter, which also doubles as an IPOD dock. so that my IPOD rests on the dock while it is being charged, at the same time, runs the transmitter.

much better than the Belkin that i had last year.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe this will work for cars with alpine cd changers get this cable

may nabibili na kaya nyan dito?? kasi may cd changer ako balak ko dun ikabit ang aking mp3 player

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    go to autosport in megamall. they sell ai-net to RCA cables. tapos bili ka na lang ng RCA to headphone jack cable from any audio store. that's what i did in my setup.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess i will have to visit autosport in megamall to get myself that cable at least di ko na kailangan bumili ng mahal na head unit

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo_dlc View Post
    go to autosport in megamall. they sell ai-net to RCA cables. tapos bili ka na lang ng RCA to headphone jack cable from any audio store. that's what i did in my setup.
    sir, magkano tong ai-net to RCA? para mapag-ipunan. tia

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    eto gamit ko built-in fm transmitter nabili ko sa pc-option

eto naman pag nasa mla. superclear parin

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    okay to ah. magkano bili mo sa pc options sir?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yung sa cig. lighter 2bands P700, yung standalone 4 channels/stations P1200 last year ko pa nabili mga yan di nako sure kung ganun parin price ngayon o baka may mas magandang klase na sila ngayon nyan:car:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Transmitter for Ipod