New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i'm not sure if this is possible,

i have a ipod nano..

is it possible that i can transmit my ipod to the car stereo?

kasi may problem kasi yung cd player ko, pag tumatakbo ayaw mag play..nagplaplay siya pag stop yung car..weir!!

any feed back would be greatly appreciated..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    There are many kinds of transmitters out there for Ipods. Sobrang dami. And unless they are hard wired to your HU they all will not work 100%. Dami static around the metro and you will not get a crisp sound. If your HU has an AUX IN, use that to get a better sound. If your HU has a tape deck, use those tape deck converters with a 2.5mm jack in the end. These two options will give you a far better sound than any fm transmitter in the market, and these alternatives are cheaper as well

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not get a head unit na may USB? salpakan mo lang ng usb thumb drive then your good to go

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well, to tell you guys the truth, i don't gets what are you guys reffering to, but thanks though, i will print your post so that i can ask them out on the store in SM..

I thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion..pretty much appreciated..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my fm transmitter is fine as long as the ipod volume is set to 50-60%, just crank up the HU volume.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    why not get a head unit na may USB? salpakan mo lang ng usb thumb drive then your good to go
    uyyy... meron na pala nito? meron ng alpine na ganyan? mga magkano kaya?

FM Transmitter = convenience AND interference

as mentioned above, hardwire mo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    well, to tell you guys the truth, i don't gets what are you guys reffering to, but thanks though, i will print your post so that i can ask them out on the store in SM..

I thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion..pretty much appreciated..
    Ken, go to an apple store. Megamall has one and so does Powerplant mall. Check out what "official" transmitters they have and rest assured that there is a 650 php version in Greenhills... Go there just to get informed and buy somewhere else

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    One new kenwood model has this feature... and FYI, yes, just insert your FLASH DRIVE, FLASH DISK, THUMB DRIVE, etc., and you're good to go. Word of advice though.... up to 128MB pa lang kaya niya accdg. to Sir Amrit.

Best bet is to just buy an HU with an AUX IN or if your HU could be installed with an AUX IN add-on (para bang steering wheel mounted na control pero para naman ito masaksaksan ng RCA cable to 3.5mm, which is normally gamit ng iPod) for just a couple of bucks.

Hope this helps.

Or if we're talking about an easy way out, Sir Bimmer's suggestion would work just fine.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang hanapin mo...FM TRANSMITTER.

dami niyan nagkalat..may belkin..etc.

pero bad trip ako sa ganyan..lakas ng static. naka dalawa nako so i opted for tape deck nalang.hehehehe meron din maririnig na static pero at least mas malinaw sa transmitters na nasubukan ko..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    One of the better options you can consider would be monster cable's icar play. the fm transmitter version somehow has less static vs belkin's Tune cast auto for nano and Griffin iTrip LCD FM Transmitter for Nano. pero super mahal. 4-5k yata retail prices ngayon.

if your HU has the aux-in feature, an audio cable connected directly to your nano will giive the best audio performance. mas mura pang malayo yung cable compared to the fm transmitters. check your nearest apple store for options and details.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Transmitter for Ipod