New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    noteworthy27,
    sa junde 17.. KAC eb.hehe

pag stealth subs wala pa ako naririnig.. pero apg JL yan un like nasa pic and orig pa un stealth.. ganda tunog nyan sure

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    great! San ang EB? and what time? May class kasi ako up to 530pm. hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nothin' beats an enclosed subs...may gapang kasi lalo na if your set-up is complemented with a cross over. sa 20Hz - 60Hz range mo pa bayo..gapang talaga. am using a GMI2515 Silver Legend 1000w subs powered by Alpine MRV-F1206 complemented with a Pro-Audio 2EX 3 way crossover set to 30Hz. my seps are Aura 6x9 120w continous midbass and tweets are MB Quarts WEGEL systems. already enough to keep me awake travellin'

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    wow! nice setup

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with Tiny...JL Audio stealthboxes are probably your best bet for strong, clean sound in a small package. i listened to my friend's setup (he has them in a bmw 3-series, and they are attached underneath the rear speaker board in the trunk) and they sound very, very good. i don't think you'll be disappointed, assuming they make an application for your car.

the stealthboxes use 8" JL Audio subs and typically are used in pairs.

if that won't work, your second-best option is the kicker bass tube, as pajerokid mentioned.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    try ninyo digital designs subs
    walang sinabi mga L7 daw
    puwede rin free-air

even the entry level 1000 series ok na

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, solid daw talaga ang digital designs, pero parang doble rin ang presyo compared to the L7

ad the magnets are HUGE!!!!!!
    ubos trunk mo sa magnet pa lang

andy

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hi guyz,

I need a friendly helping hand here (lol), i juzz realize that i want to enhance my sound system on my corolla 97..yung may bayo na!! hehehe bumabalik lang ako sa pagkabata...
    Do one of you guyz know somebody who's selling any second hand sound system or knows how to assemble....maliit lang kase budget ko pero gusto ko naman maganda ang bayo!! tnx ..hope to hear from you guyz...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Subwoofer Options