New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    good day po ulit, ano po pwde gawin if yung stock HU walang RCA port? planning to install amplifier for seps and coaxial po eh. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Bili ka na lang ng bago.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by arjay07 View Post
    good day po ulit, ano po pwde gawin if yung stock HU walang RCA port? planning to install amplifier for seps and coaxial po eh. thanks.
    try mo baka may 3.5mm jack output; meron naman 3.5mm jack to RCA

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Since mag upgrade ka ng sound setup mo, baka yang current HU mo ay pangit na talaga. Bili ka ng mas maganda. Yung may maayos na EQ and higher wattage.

Typically pag nag uupgrade ng audio setup HU/separates ang inuuna.
    Last edited by robot.sonic; January 30th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Since mag upgrade ka ng sound setup mo, baka yang current HU mo ay pangit na talaga. Bili ka ng mas maganda. Yung may maayos na EQ and higher wattage.

Typically pag nag uupgrade ng audio setup HU/separates ang inuuna.

Stock po cya ng innova j. Walang rca sa likod ng hu. Pag iponan nlang pra makabili ng bago. Thanks po sir.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Bili ka ng high/low converter.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sayang lang gastos for the converter, P450 din tapos destorted sound, before buying your amps or speakers, consider upgrading your HU first. Just my opinion

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Stock po cya ng innova j. Walang rca sa likod ng hu. Pag iponan nlang pra makabili ng bago. Thanks po sir.
    Kung basic upgrade lang you dont need to spend too much na. Pwede na yang stock HU mo. As what Zero3 said bili ka LOC(line output converter). Or bili ka amp that could accept high level inputs or amps that has internal LOC like the pioneer GM series class D amps.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrano View Post
    Sayang lang gastos for the converter, P450 din tapos destorted sound, before buying your amps or speakers, consider upgrading your HU first. Just my opinion
    Hindi sayang ang gastos sa LOC. actually that is the wise route kung basic upgrade lang hanap mo. No need to spend so much on buying a new HU. Ganyan ginawa ko dahil ang HU ko ay di basta basta palitan dahil maraming controls and features ng sasakyan ay integrated sa HU. Also magiging distorted lang ang sound ng speakers if you push your drivers to hard to a point of extreme na ang excursion. Kahit palitan mo HU ng mamahalin magiging distorted pa rin tunog nyan yan pag sobra sobra yung volume. Tune/level match your amp properly.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    To me, last resort ang LOC. I'm no audiophile but I do appreciate good clarity and detail.

But it is your car. However, do note that not all LOCs are equal. There are quality LCOs (active) and there are crap ones. The cheaper ones can add 'color' to your music and you end up losing some details and/or gaining distortion and noise. But if you have to spend for a quality LOC, might as well change the HU instead. Though subjective, many decent aftermarket HUs aren't at all expensive.

The only reason you'd want to keep the OEM HU is when it is fully and deeply integrated with the car (ie. Part of the info-center screen). On the Innova, it is still modular and you only lose the steering controls, at worst.
    Last edited by oj88; March 23rd, 2018 at 11:49 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I'm no audiophile and an expert either, I just love a good music and do my own installs. People sometimes tend to forget when giving advice about audio gears if kaya ba ng budget nung nag tatanong ang suggestions nila. Parang you are shooting them down na kahit basic upgrade lang hanap nila. As what the experts have said, sa car audio it will always be subjective kung ano maganda. For some even just changing the front seps using the stock HU is ok na but for others they cant appreciate anything less than gears with dsp on 3way active setup. Problem din is yung TS di nag indicate ng budget.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast