New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pag pinalitan ba yun original head unit ng altis (with steering wheel audio control set up) ng new unit say pioneer mag work pa rin ba yun control sa streering wheel? thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hinde na gagana

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Apparently not bro. Masesever na ang lines. Wala pa akong nakikitang installer na nakakagawa ng connection for after market HUs

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    May mga cars na pwede gawan ng paraan.

Like Kenwood HU sa Hyundai Santa Fe, Tucson, Grand Starex HVX, VeraCruz..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    May pag-asa pa yan. Depende na siguro sa steering wheel control support nung head unit mo. I have a Kenwood 8034BT, gumagana sya sa steering wheel controls nung Lancer ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sorry for the late reply due to slow internet connection. Thank you for all your feedback. Hindi ko muna papalitan head unit until meron assurance or device that could interconnect the steering control with the head unit for all brand.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    meron na bang after market steering wheel na may audio controls? gusto ko sana lagyan yung tsikot ko.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Try searching this seller at ebay: http://myworld.ebay.ph/pay_per_view/

Most of their products are compatible with the stock steering wheel controls. If you're the BRAND-ish type of guy that prefers Kenwood, Pioneer, etc., though, well good luck finding the compatibility kit instead of this option.

Prepare to pay for importation taxes nga pala (unless you have friends in AU or HK).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hi mga bro,

There's a device called "steering interface" that you call use to make your original Car steering remote work when you change your stereo head unit. Its made by Skott http://www.skott-audio.com .

I recently bought a Montero sports and it comes with a JVC head unit with OEM steering wheel remote. I plan to change the head unit to Pioneer that's why I learned of this "steering interface" device. My friend gave me this device but I still haven't install my new radio.

Anyway I'll update you when I installed it na.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTOOlow View Post
    Hi mga bro,

There's a device called "steering interface" that you call use to make your original Car steering remote work when you change your stereo head unit. Its made by Skott http://www.skott-audio.com .

I recently bought a Montero sports and it comes with a JVC head unit with OEM steering wheel remote. I plan to change the head unit to Pioneer that's why I learned of this "steering interface" device. My friend gave me this device but I still haven't install my new radio.

Anyway I'll update you when I installed it na.
    just read your recommendation on skott audio, just got my ride 2 weeks ago, innova and planning to change my HU but hesitant kc nga sayang yung steering remote, will be waiting sir on updates on your interface.
    more power and drive safely po

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
steering wheel audio control set up