Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    tamang tama, meron asian car versions.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    pwede yan palitan head unit mo yun sa akin Pioneer na 2
    din at napagana ko yun streering wheel audio control ko
    bumili lang ako ng PAC ayun nagagamit ko pa rin yun.
    yun oto ko pala ay civic 2.0S na FD

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PAC SWI-PSAdapter is the key lol

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTOOlow View Post
    Hi mga bro,

There's a device called "steering interface" that you call use to make your original Car steering remote work when you change your stereo head unit. Its made by Skott http://www.skott-audio.com .

I recently bought a Montero sports and it comes with a JVC head unit with OEM steering wheel remote. I plan to change the head unit to Pioneer that's why I learned of this "steering interface" device. My friend gave me this device but I still haven't install my new radio.

Anyway I'll update you when I installed it na.
    A sir, na try ko na po yung device na yan, and never na gumana sa steering wheel remote ng monterosport, the problem po is, walang wire yung stock remote control nyo and di battery lang, naghahanap pa ng update para ma crack yung code ng remote to wire it, pero wala pa hanggang ngayun.. pwede po ito sa mga toyota, hyundai, honda.. but not in monterosport..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the steering wheel control of the Montero Sport uses radio signals, that's why it needs battery. It's just like a fixed remote control.

I just replaced the HU of my Starex. I installed Axxess ASWC so I can still use my steering controls. The Starex is not in the database of supported vehicles of the Axxess, but it has a manual configuration feature wherein you will map each button manually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
steering wheel audio control set up