New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    gusto ko din sana maglagay ng subs sa pajero kaso limited ang space. lalo na sa likod, masyado na maliit! asar... san kaya mas maganda maglagay ng subs?
    How about like this, it wont take a lot of space as you can see it the trunk of my accord plus you can control the bass to suit your listening. Its an infinity basslink 200 watt class D powered sub.

Last edited by v6dreamer; May 16th, 2008 at 07:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    actually, i think the under the seat option is the only option for the Strada GLS/Sport since nothing will fit behind the rear seat bcoz of power rear window. I have a friend who owns the GLX model, and kasya yung Rockford 12" slim sub/enclosure behind the rear seat (tanggal ang tools). Lalaban pang SPL. Baka puede rin yun sa Hilux or other pickup brands.
    i guess you could say that...other vehicles also might, but in my case...tama sabi ni Jeff, plug and play box lang talaga for me...its kewl though, i can take it off when the oldies are around one slim 12" will do...either way, it will still give off the boom boom itch...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ayus ahh.. havent of heard this one yet..

anyone up for an audition.. this might be the solution for our eve... medyo maliit kasi yung space niya sa likod pag naka baba na yung 3rd row. hmm.. mukhang pwede pa ahh..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by karlbo View Post
    ayus ahh.. havent of heard this one yet..

anyone up for an audition.. this might be the solution for our eve... medyo maliit kasi yung space niya sa likod pag naka baba na yung 3rd row. hmm.. mukhang pwede pa ahh..
    Same problem on my part, Meron po ba mag adise sa akin ng mgpapakabog sa sasakyan ko yung what I mean is humahataw sa kabog, with this slim type din po. At mga magkano din po kaya pa set up nito???

TIA!!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by betkap_cabalen View Post
    Same problem on my part, Meron po ba mag adise sa akin ng mgpapakabog sa sasakyan ko yung what I mean is humahataw sa kabog, with this slim type din po. At mga magkano din po kaya pa set up nito???

TIA!!!
    if you want boom, two of JL Audio slim 13TW5-3/ 13.5" 600W thermal power handling will definitely shake you or RF 12" P3D412 800W RMS...well, money matters is def. out of the question if you "really" i mean "really" want kabog with your system...you will get a nosebleed if you ain't got dough to spare...but if you do, well...lucky you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
slim type 10" subs