New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ask ko lng kung meron na naka try na ganitong subs, pioneer 10" slim type and xplod 10" slim type subs. around 4,500 each canvass ko, planning to purchase and replace one of my 2pcs 8" subs currently installed.
    ok b a yung deliverance ng bass nya, malalim ba? limited kasi yung space ng box e, 4-5 inches lnang ang depth.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Slim type (also called shallow subs) yea maganda ito its a solutions if you have a limited space and the best thing is you could built a box to fit exactly into that tight space. They still produce clean low notes and hit hard like the regular subs, plus matibay pa

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    v6dreamer, have you tried this speakers?? meron n kasi box ako n install s likd ng backseat ng pick up, plano ko is to replace one of the regular 8"subs w/ this 10" slim type. yung xplod around 5k dito sa iloilo e. gusto maka sigurado bago bumili, medyo mataas presyo dito kasi.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i havent tried it but i heard how the xplod 12" sounds. it sounds nice. nice bass, basta sounds nice. maganda to sa mga gusto mag subs pero doesn't want to cover the entire cargo space.
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; May 7th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ids View Post
    ask ko lng kung meron na naka try na ganitong subs, pioneer 10" slim type and xplod 10" slim type subs. around 4,500 each canvass ko, planning to purchase and replace one of my 2pcs 8" subs currently installed.
    ok b a yung deliverance ng bass nya, malalim ba? limited kasi yung space ng box e, 4-5 inches lnang ang depth.
    my buddy from the states heard the pioneer slim sub and here's what he told me...its not too bad, doesnt produce quite so much bass as your average sub, and the xplod well, AFAIK its good naman compared with pioneer, though there are hater's out there that would otherwise disagree with me on this, purist kuno...high-end ones, kicker cvt 12s (the slim kickers)/ Overdrive ODw1000, and the ODw1200 just dunno if we have it here na

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    eto pa, if you have patience with buying online and the shipping bruhaha's...

C4 audio XC-12 slim 39.99(UK Pound) RMS 400W / MAX 800W
    good luck sa'tin! kasi yan din problem ko sa project hilux ko...cramped din yung space

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    just to give you a view of the pioneer slim sub...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir ayaw nyo yung JVC sub na designed for clarity yung bass? i mean hindi oa yung bass ..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ids View Post
    I have the Pioneer 8" slim sub w/ a 0.30 cu ft sealed enclosure (ideal is 0.15 to 0.50) located under driver's seat. I'm satisfied w/ the bass, although for SQ lang. Siguro mas importante yung tamang enclosure to maximize the sub.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sorry, double post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
slim type 10" subs