New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    San ba pwede pakabit ng interior rear windshield mounted antenna for stereo? and what brand is good? kasi yung antenna ko yung sa may gilid ng trunk. hurts the car's aesthetics. hehe pwede naman siguro pa deactivate yung exterior antenna once nakabit na yung interior antenna diba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you looking for the wire/cable type antenna na dinidikit sa loob ng windhield ng car o yung rear mounted euro type like those found on the CRV?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can buy it in most auto shops. Instillation is pretty straighforward. Just plug it in the back of your HU and stick the antenna to the glass.

Most shops will install it behind the interior rear view mirror. Less hassle of running the wires.

These antennaes will not deliver the same performance as your standard mast antenna. Interior antennaes can also be affected by what type of window tint you have on.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...especially if the tint has metal particles.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    so what kind of tint is advisable if you have this kind of antennaes?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup! i'm talking about the wire/cable type antenna and not the euro exterior type. san specifically yung ok na installer? will it significantly affect the fm reception?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    We got one from Trekker along Timog - Bosche brand - ok naman so far. They will install at no additional charge.

Same thing with us - we deactivated the rear fender mounted stock one and covered the hole when we had a minor body work done later. Before that, silicon sealant lang so the rain won't get inside the trunk.

Forgot the price na - am sure below 1,000 lang.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    cool! sige i'll go to trekker. san ba banda malapit yun? ok lang naman if i just leave the rear fender antenna inserted in there forever, right? ayoko na takpan e.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    trekker is along timog ave. located in timog arcade. katabi ito ng OTG (off the grill)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ok yung (bosch) brand internal antena matibay! kas may kamahalan nga lang, hanap ka na lang nun, kasi medyo matagal na rin yun nilabas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Rear windshield antenna