New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Greetings tsikoteers, need help on my radio. pag naka-on na ang headlight nagkakaroon ng static ang radio, pero during daytime naman ok bec di pa ako nag-on ng headlight. nagpalit nako ng HU pero ganun parin. Ano kaya ang solution dito? by the way, my HU is pioneer 2850, ae92 car. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    replace your headlight.....

kidding aside, redirect your fused positive wire to the battery positive terminal and the power on wire to the ACC and not the IG of the ignition switch. This is what i know unless there is a new way of connecting it.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan_sheek
    Greetings tsikoteers, need help on my radio. pag naka-on na ang headlight nagkakaroon ng static ang radio, pero during daytime naman ok bec di pa ako nag-on ng headlight. nagpalit nako ng HU pero ganun parin. Ano kaya ang solution dito? by the way, my HU is pioneer 2850, ae92 car. Thanks in advance.
    sir,
    since the ae92 is quite an old car, try checking stereo ground and the body grounds of the vehicle. insufficient grounding can cause static and power loss sa electrical systems.
    whining sound comes from the alternator.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    maybe you can get yourself some inductor chokes to clean the power line ;-) kung may naitatabi kang ferrite materials diyan, wound the power line around it lang

radio static problem