New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    sir's,

what can you say about A/D/S seps? ( forgot the model ) un kc ang ikinabit ni jeff tan sa auto ko, since dalawang auto p lng ang naudition ko ( dun din sa shop ni jeff ) wala akong idea how good the other brand sounds like. so kung i-cocompare nyo ung a/d/s sa Morel, pwede nyo b i-rate ung difference ng quality ng mga brand n un from 1-10?

for example:

ads seps - 4 of 10
    morels - 7 of 10

maraming salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ano bang focal sep ang nasa range from 5-7k? na maganda? or mag morel maximo 6 nalang for that range?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    There's only one Focal lineup that's within the 6-7k range. That's their entry-level Access model. Followed by Polyglass, Polykevlar then Utopias.

I believe that in the price range of 6-8k, Focals reign supreme. Morels for 5k. DLS UP6 > Focal Polyglass. As for those seps in the 50k+ range.... parinig naman dyan last time I heard a pair of Utopias was more than 4 years ago.. haha..

Cadence isn't a bad brand per se. I think of them like Polk Audio in a sense. I still need to listen to them though... nakakalimutan ko na on how they sound

*loylie
    Never heard of them. Might be a new brand out in the market. Kano mo ba pinagawa kay Jeff?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    There's only one Focal lineup that's within the 6-7k range. That's their entry-level Access model. Followed by Polyglass, Polykevlar then Utopias.

I believe that in the price range of 6-8k, Focals reign supreme. Morels for 5k. DLS UP6 > Focal Polyglass. As for those seps in the 50k+ range.... parinig naman dyan last time I heard a pair of Utopias was more than 4 years ago.. haha..

Cadence isn't a bad brand per se. I think of them like Polk Audio in a sense. I still need to listen to them though... nakakalimutan ko na on how they sound

*loylie
    Never heard of them. Might be a new brand out in the market. Kano mo ba pinagawa kay Jeff?

yung Focal ACCESS 165A1 6inch nasa 9k+ diba? ano ba maganda yung morel maximo 6 or Focal ACCESS 165A1 6?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Shouldn't be 9k. 8k is more likely. Anything more is just excessive markup.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    *loylie
    bought the pair of seps * 2K.... parang gusto ko talaga i-audition ung mga brand n pinguusapan nyo...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123