New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [SIZE=5] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Pwede po ba gawing player ng tsikot ung DISCMAN,.. paano po ba,..[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Simple lang: kung tape-based ang HU mo, bili ka lang ng cassette adapter at isang power adaptor para sa discman.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    or fm transmitter

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kung mapalagyan mo ng auxiliary input ang HU mo, the better the sound clarity.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ah,.. magkano naman ung cassette adapter at power adaptor or fm transmitter... maybe later nalang ung auxiliary input... bigay nyo naman po mga specs nun.. tnx...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kapatid, yung matinong cassette adapter eh close to 500 petot. Universal, switchable power/voltage adaptor..mga 500-750. FM Transmiter...mga 2T-3T...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ah,.. oki.. where should i connect those things,, cassette adapter & power adaptor,'' ung cassette adapter ba eh sa dating saksakan nung cassette player...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Cassette adaptor: cassette goes inside the cassette din of the HU. The male plug at the end of the wire goes to the female (earphone) socket of your HU.

You need to look at the power rating of your discman i.e. amperes, wattage,voltage et al. You need to get a power adaptor that can supply the proper..."level" of power to your discman. Too much power/voltage, you'll fry the discman. Too little, the discman won't work. You need to buy a power adapter that can offer variable voltage/wattage settings and changes in polarity setting.

As for where the adaptor goes, simple: one end goes to the cigarette socket while the other end goes to the power socket of your discman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    oki,.. tnx for helping me,.. hope to hear from you again next time,.. thankz.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kala ko kung sports player ng tsikot.com hehehe :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Player ng Tsikot