New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir Otep and Sir Tsikotshop, maraming salamat talaga po sa inyong advices about my queries. i really appreciate them all and to this site to. at least naliwanagan na po ako. i now finally realize na car audio set up is not that easy. at least po, if i will hire some intaller guy, at least i can follow and have some ideas on what he's doing.

sir otep and sir tsikotshop, saan po kayo? i'm from cagayan de oro pala. just in case you knew some professional guy from cdo who can install it, refer mo naman sa akin pls.

again po, thanks a lot sa inyo and to your efforts. thanks to this site too. i'll be frequently online na din as part of tsikoteers member. God bless y'all.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir Otep and Sir Tsikotshop, i have one more question po, i never seen the actual interior sa car na plano kung bibilhin. most of the cars din are tinted kaya i have no chance in peeking at the back of any other cars. i'm just wondering po kung saan po ang kabitan ng rear speakers? ang front kasi are in the front doors. meron pang place sa likod ng sandalan or back deck where we can install the speakers? or sa rear doors din? kasi po if sa back deck, i can buy 6"9" speakers or kung sa rear doors naman, 6.5 lang ang kelangan. the car is nissan sentra 2003 gx mt. thanks po.
    Last edited by wildsector63; April 16th, 2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by wildsector63 View Post
    Sir Otep and Sir Tsikotshop, maraming salamat talaga po sa inyong advices about my queries. i really appreciate them all and to this site to. at least naliwanagan na po ako. i now finally realize na car audio set up is not that easy. at least po, if i will hire some intaller guy, at least i can follow and have some ideas on what he's doing.

sir otep and sir tsikotshop, saan po kayo? i'm from cagayan de oro pala. just in case you knew some professional guy from cdo who can install it, refer mo naman sa akin pls.

again po, thanks a lot sa inyo and to your efforts. thanks to this site too. i'll be frequently online na din as part of tsikoteers member. God bless y'all.
    welcome po sir,it's my job to answer your question and give you some idea about car audio, its my line, that's my work for every day in the shop built mismo ni sir Jedi..
    wala po ako kakilala dyan sa CDO e, i think ask some of our members kung meron, mostly kase, pumupunta sila dito sa manila para sa pro instalation, yun lang, kelangan mo ng time para dun..

Quote Originally Posted by wildsector63 View Post
    Sir Otep and Sir Tsikotshop, i have one more question po, i never seen the actual interior sa car na plano kung bibilhin. most of the cars din are tinted kaya i have no chance in peeking at the back of any other cars. i'm just wondering po kung saan po ang kabitan ng rear speakers? ang front kasi are in the front doors. meron pang place sa likod ng sandalan or back deck where we can install the speakers? or sa rear doors din? kasi po if sa back deck, i can buy 6"9" speakers or kung sa rear doors naman, 6.5 lang ang kelangan. the car is nissan sentra 2003 gx mt. thanks po.
    Last time kase na naginstall ako for that car e, harap lang na speaker ang pinalitan ko, di ko na pinagana ang likod e, but if you want, kung natatandaan ko pa e sa rear deck ang speaker nya e, 6.5" din na speaker, maybe take a look na lang sir para sure, last three years pa ko nag install nun e.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    thanks Sir Tsikotshop. i asked some of my friends too and they said na 6.5 din daw sa rear just like in the front. thanks po for your advices and tips. i'll ask somebody here nalang that pro installer of the sound system. maraming salamat din po kay Sir Otep. God bless y'all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan Sentra 2003 GX Audio Inquiry