New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ipod works pretty well=) i had a wire plug in aux and other end in my ipod, thats it=) i dont have to burn or buy cds anymore=)

fm transmitter sucks, when im in manila, there are some static, its quite annoying, so i juts had a wire set up, it works fine=)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the thing i like about having an AUX-in is that i can probably save a bundle on the HU i'm buying -- it doesn't have to be MP3 capable, it just needs an HU. ung perang natipid, ipambili mo na lang ng matinong portable mp3 player. feel mo mag drive? hook it up to the HU. need to commute? put it in your pocket. corporate espionage? plug it into the usb port and run! :D

battery lang nga ung problem

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    same with badkuk.

i use an flash mp3 player. i plug it in pag nasa car using those cassette adapter thingies (no cd player on my car, just a tape deck). tapos pag wala sa car, i bring it with me

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang ayoko lang pag gumamit ka ng cassette adaptor, eh tape quality din audio mo...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    ipod works pretty well=) i had a wire plug in aux and other end in my ipod, thats it=) i dont have to burn or buy cds anymore=)

fm transmitter sucks, when im in manila, there are some static, its quite annoying, so i juts had a wire set up, it works fine=)
    Thanks for this feedback I was about to buy a Digidock MP3 player/FM transmitter. It's better to get a portable MP3 player na lang siguro.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the thing i like about having an AUX-in is that i can probably save a bundle on the HU i'm buying -- it doesn't have to be MP3 capable, it just needs an HU. ung perang natipid, ipambili mo na lang ng matinong portable mp3 player
    yes you might save a lot, but the sound quality or the output of the said HU is not as good as compared to branded ones. you will end up installing better amplifiers and speakers to compensate and still not up to par with branded HU, in the long run you spend more.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    agree. iba pa rin ung tunay na HU B)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

Where did you get the wire/cable for Aux-in plug in? And for how much?

Thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
mp3 player for car