New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Help naman po. I'm looking for a shop who has had experience doing a sound/alarm setup for a Volkswagen Kombi van or anything close to it.

Thanks po.:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by papa_ramir
    Help naman po. I'm looking for a shop who has had experience doing a sound/alarm setup for a Volkswagen Kombi van or anything close to it.

Thanks po.:D

What kind of sound setup do you need? Maganda setupan yang kombi mo. Atleast you have alot of space. Just contact me for info.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    what's the year model of your combi? i actually have several system designs on hand for kombis ranging from sq to monster spl systems. just pm me for details.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kewlryds,

i have a 79 model that's a bay window hybrid. I'll try to post a pic so you can see. Do you have a shop? Where is it located?

aquaman,

Can you refer someone po? Or do you also have a shop?

Ramir<--- newbie
    Last edited by papa_ramir; November 3rd, 2004 at 12:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    aquaman,

Can you refer someone po? Or do you also have a shop?

Ramir<--- newbie

I have a shop in cainta near the boundary of pasig. I am not a commercial car audio technician but i handle personalized jobs for enthusiasts like you. I just have to know what kind of audio preference you are looking for. I can set your kombi for quality or competition setup. It really depends upon you budget capacity. If you want to see my sample setup, i can show you my own setup on my modified Toyota Tamaraw Fx. Quality is what matters most.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    aquaman,

I'm going for clarity(linis!) over power(bayo!). Sent you pm po.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Kewlryds,

i have a 79 model that's a bay window hybrid. I'll try to post a pic so you can see. Do you have a shop? Where is it located?
    yes, i have a shop. well, i actually work out of my home here at qc. i cater to custom audio installs.

Kombi sound/alarm setup