New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hello,
    I have this unit with the Isuzu Alterra. There are two lcd monitors behind the front seat headrests and so I want to maximize the entertainment system. Currently I can only stream videos to these two monitors IF the source is DVD (TV tuner is unfortunately not included also). If I use USB flash drive the video is shown only in the main unit. I have already contacted Kenwood support and told me that the unit does not support streaming to the two monitors using USB.
    Now, I can buy an Ipod connector (KCA-iP202) and use my Ipod Touch, but I'm thinking of getting another source, a dedicated media player. Do you guys know of anything that can be used with this unit that doesn't require much work in terms of preparing the contents?
    Any other ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I may be wrong as I am basing this on a different HU (DDX8034BT). Anyway, I presume you've set the zones properly to dual-zone? Doing so, should allow you to idependently select any source to show to either the front and rear displays and speakers. Just set the source on both zones accordingly and you should be able to play USB media on all displays simultaneously.

Again, our HU models are different so this specific feature may not be applicable to you. No harm trying, tho.

Last edited by oj88; December 15th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Kenwood DNX7380BT Video