New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Mga sir my solution pa ba sa kalansing ng trunk due to sub punch.Medyo SQL kasi set up ko annoying tlga ung tunog sa trunk pag sa labas ka pero sa loob no problem panalo sa tunog.ae101 lang po ride ko.thanks sa mga magrereply.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    solution one: lower the volume of your audio system.

solution two: tighten all loose bolts & screws. Add padding or foam to panels to avoid rattling.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ok thanks ghosthunter, any suggestion pa po jan? thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dynamat is your friend.

also the biggest culprit of sub rattle is your license plate. make sure it is tightly secured with 4 screws and get rid of your plate frame if you have one.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    M54- San nkakabili ng dynamat,meron ba nun sa blade or ace? Pano application nun? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are on a budget, Flashband ang gamit nilang Dynamat substitute sa Kotseaudioclub. It is not an audio product. Ginagamit siya for house construction. You can buy it rolls sa ACE.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ganyan din naging prob sa old car ko.. since the subs are facing the big door sa likod (99rav4) yun plate and the plastic cladding sa labas nagrarattle pag mejo napapalakas yun sounds... my cuzn gave me parang rubber-ish strips na mejo makapal... we removed the plate number nilagyan namin sa likod ng rubber strip and we actually removed na the glass cover of the plate since kung lalagyan ng rubber strip masagwa... my uncle did the body cladding na plastic using the same rubber strips nilagyan nya lang yun parts that comes into contact with the body of the car... the strips BTW has an adhesive side so walang prob sa pagdikit...
    like what sir m54 said take out na lang your plate frame if you have one.

and also putting yun rubber strips sa plastic body cladding nun car helped a bit but then the rest na theres like a space between the metal body of the car and the plastic cladding still makes some weird vibrating sound when the music is up and the door is closed... hope it helped a bit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If you are on a budget, Flashband ang gamit nilang Dynamat substitute sa Kotseaudioclub. It is not an audio product. Ginagamit siya for house construction. You can buy it rolls sa ACE.
    eto ba yun doc?

http://www.diytools.co.uk/product.as...20!TB_EVOFB300

eto yung dynamat, mahal pala...

http://www.dynamat.com/products_car_...trunk_kit.html
    Last edited by ownertype; February 6th, 2007 at 06:05 PM.

Kalansing sa trunk