New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    what device or how to connect my ipod classic to my mazda 3 car stereo?? need help from you guys, salamat poh

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MazzJazz View Post
    what device or how to connect my ipod classic to my mazda 3 car stereo?? need help from you guys, salamat poh

you can either use an fm transmitter or a 4.5mm jack from your ipod to the mp3 terminal of your stereo

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    if you know anyone coming from the US or other countries that sell mazdas (australia, UK, canada), you can order the Mazda iPod adapter kit. Check their local websites for the model number. i just ordered one for my CX-7 and it should arrive middle of June. I believe there should be one for the 3 as well. And it's easy to install, you just plug a black box into the back head unit and your iPod on the other end and put it in the glove compartment.

The advantage is if you have steering wheel controls, you can control your ipod from there. You should also be able to display the artist name and/or song on your dashboard screen. Not to mention the peace of mind in leaving the iPod in the glove compartment.

Get a preview at this website.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macuser View Post
    if you know anyone coming from the US or other countries that sell mazdas (australia, UK, canada), you can order the Mazda iPod adapter kit. Check their local websites for the model number. i just ordered one for my CX-7 and it should arrive middle of June. I believe there should be one for the 3 as well. And it's easy to install, you just plug a black box into the back head unit and your iPod on the other end and put it in the glove compartment.

The advantage is if you have steering wheel controls, you can control your ipod from there. You should also be able to display the artist name and/or song on your dashboard screen. Not to mention the peace of mind in leaving the iPod in the glove compartment.

how much is this? I found one also at www.diceelectronics.com that is also compatible to mazda cars. It costs $170. Almost the same principle as what you described above.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    you can either use an fm transmitter or a 4.5mm jack from your ipod to the mp3 terminal of your stereo
    sir my stereo in my mazda 3 has no terminal that i can plug the jack, and what is fm transmitter??do you have any any further ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by macuser View Post

oppps.i dont have any budget for that kind of kit for my ipod

*all sirs tnx for the info but yesterday i went to mac center and i found this http://store.apple.com/us/product/TR...co=MTA4NDYzMTY but it cost php 2,700+ i'm not sure, is any body know what most cheaper is??tnx for the comments and suggestions guys

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sir my stereo in my mazda 3 has no terminal that i can plug the jack, and what is fm transmitter??do you have any any further ideas??
    FM transmitter is where you will connect it to the cigarette jack (ano ba tawag doon) and you will set both the FM transmitter and stereo HU to the same station na bakante or di ginagamit (87.5) available sa CDR king.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

oppps.i dont have any budget for that kind of kit for my ipod

*all sirs tnx for the info but yesterday i went to mac center and i found this http://store.apple.com/us/product/TR...co=MTA4NDYzMTY but it cost php 2,700+ i'm not sure, is any body know what most cheaper is??tnx for the comments and suggestions guys
    may auxiliary ba ang HU ng mazda 3 mu? you'll still need an aux port (3.5mm ata?) on the HU for it to receive signals from the ipod.

might as well get a FM transmitter as cheap as P150-450 CDr-king generics. but dont expect for quality sound.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    FM transmitter is where you will connect it to the cigarette jack (ano ba tawag doon) and you will set both the FM transmitter and stereo HU to the same station na bakante or di ginagamit (87.5) available sa CDR king.
    haizz sabi na fm transmitter is the best answer to my problem, ang masama pa nito 2 cdr-king na pinagtanungan ko kung pede b yang fm transmitter (modulators) to my ipod sabi nila HINDI haizzz anyways i bought from electronics botique, heto talaga complete dito mga gadgets accesories nyo kaso ung fm transmitters sa cdr-king nsa 600+ pinakamahal but i bought sa (EB) 800+ napamahal pa ako but anyways quality is best than quantity?! tnx sa mga nagreply and helps tsikoters

ipod to mazda 3 stereo?