New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's good up to a certain point. Pero baka mabitin ka considering the large cabin of the Pajero.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree, if you're coming from a sub/box/amp setup the basslink is kinda disappointing

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasya ba yan sa ilalim ng front passenger seats???

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ata kasya yan JLG... medyo malaki din yung enclosure niya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im currently using Kicker Impulse PT8 powered box (8in driver) with, I think 100W of amplification. I'm actually quite satisfied with this kaya lang nga medyo bulky and it looks pretty old. I cant even find pics of this on the net hehe.

Im actually looking for a size upgrade (or rather downgrade hehe). I figure since this is a 10" (with radiator on the other end) with 250W, it might give me better performance given the smaller size.

Ang hirap humanap ng magandang reviews sa net e. puro one paragraph. Nakakapraning kasi yung reviews, merong super okay meron naman super disgusted.

To the peeps who actually heard this baby already, kamusta naman yung "rolling bass" niya? Im not after SPL naman e, I just want to complement my existing SQ setup.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    PK: Ayaw mo ng JL?
    Boss ILD, parang wala silang powered sub. Ayoko na sana nung may mga hiwalay na amp pa Messy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah, if you're happy with a 8-inch driver the basslink shouldn't be too much of a downgrade. 8-inchers really don't boom, they only kinda fill out the full range of the recording. expect something similar from the basslink, nice clean bass inside the cockpit, but almost inaudible from outside.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based on my experience, medyo matigas ang bass ng active subs compared to the sealed enclosure sub with external amp.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Im not after SPL naman e, I just want to complement my existing SQ setup.

for your needs, ok na yan...it's actually pretty good. they're not as hollow sounding as the bazooka tubes.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I have the basslink 1 in my 2nd gen CRV.

Pretty good for SQ.

I have it paired with Focal Polyglass' and a Pioneer 8650mp.

Real smooth and strong enough for the cabin.

I'm not looking to play for the people outside the car anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Infinity Basslink II