New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PK: audition mo na lang yan kung pwede, from listening experience with my friends rides mas matigas talaga tumunog yung mga self powered subs, limited ang adjustment settings, unlike if you use a seperate amplifier you can really tune it, you can tune it even more with a equalizer and crossover buts thats another topic.

Well merong 8" JL subs, nagbebenta autoplus, I can text you the their number. you can enclose it in a 1 or .8 cubic ft box, swak na swak yan. Also if you want clarity JL is the way to go, don't worry about the amps, pwede naman yan sa ilalim ng upuan, and with your budget thats the best sub I can recommend for you. Also this option am suggesting is for maximum tunability and upgrading flexability, a definite must if you want clarity.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Well the basslink isnt hard at all. Try auditioning it.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    PK, ayaw mo magcomponent sub and amps? Mas preferred ko yun ganitong setup kesa amplified(no offensse just a matter of preference). Check out a 10 inch JL W1V2 OR JL W0, married to an alpine MRPT220 which pumps out 140w at 4ohms in mono mode. sakto sa 150w na kelangan ng W1V2... The preferred box size I think is around .65 cu ft lang so I see no issues on space. JL subs dont need large enclosures to sound good. The subs would cost around 6 or 7k and the amp is 4 to 5k I think... and box construction won't set you back 1k, baka mas mura pa... not sure lang how your existing wires are configured though. my expereince with JL has been great with the w6v2 and w7, never looked at any other subs since... but ultimately your ears and preference would prevail, its up to you which sounds best

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero33
    I'm not looking to play for the people outside the car anyway.

Pareho po tayo ng prinsipyo sa buhay hehe

Boss Cardo, I really prefer these self powered subs kasi ayoko ng may nakatambak na amps kung saan saan hehe

Pero naisip ko rin kasi baka minimal lang ang improvement sa PT8 ko ngayon so i might forego this upgrade muna.

Thanks for your input guys!

same with cardo, I also prefer a separate amplifier and sub for my setup well its a matter of preference. :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    PK, Check mo na lang yun xover settings at frequecy responses ng powered subs para ok yun bass. Pero mas ok pag may na-audition ka da best pa rin yun hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    16k? 10" JL sub enclosed in a sealed box na lang. saya pa ng tenga mo nun. that is, if im in your place.
    audition ka muna, sayang pera pag di mo nagustuhan tunog.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    sir saan available to, thanks?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Infinity Basslink II