New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I have two TS-W3004spl(Premier®). I Need a Amplifier to power speaker. Can someone tell me what would work the best, and what would specs of amplifier be? Any and all advice/help appreciated.

Speaker
    Specifications :
    Watts MAX. Music Power 3000 Watts.
    Watts Nominal Power Handling 1000 Watts.
    Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 700Hz.
    Sensitivity 89dB.
    Size 12" SPL Component Subwoofer
    Ohm Rating DVC (Dual 4 Ohm Coils)...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bukopie58 View Post
    I have two TS-W3004spl(Premier®). I Need a Amplifier to power speaker. Can someone tell me what would work the best, and what would specs of amplifier be? Any and all advice/help appreciated.

Speaker
    Specifications :
    Watts MAX. Music Power 3000 Watts.
    Watts Nominal Power Handling 1000 Watts.
    Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 700Hz.
    Sensitivity 89dB.
    Size 12" SPL Component Subwoofer
    Ohm Rating DVC (Dual 4 Ohm Coils)...
    Hi from where are you? Are you in the PHILIPPINES? I suggest more than the nominal power of your sub (if this is RMS)...but it will depend on as well what type of enclosure(box)...I have a 750 RMS sub Powered by 1500 RMS amps..sounds clean..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi, try this site..maganda to..makikita mo ang amp na gusto mo..at isa pa makikita mo rin ang loob sa amplifier..(www ) (realmofexcursion) (com) to go "COMPONENTS" then click "AMP GUT" then choose and explore! Good luck!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    If your sub's have Dual Voice Coil (DVC) then you are in the right track for more options on wiring your system and you can let add more sub's (series wiring) or draw additional power from your amp. If you wired w/ parallel on your DVC your amplifier can give you the maximum output.

Best match. Find out the power range (watts RMS) of your sub's then match an amplifier RMS wattage rating to the upper range of your subwoofer. You just have to make choice if, Mono, 2 or 4 channel amp you want to use. If you choice are 2 or 4 channel make sure it has a Low Pass (LP), High Pass (HP) filters or sometimes called "Variable" or "Selectable".

If you need assistance how to wired your system or how to make choices or options for your future expantion before it drains your wallet PM me.

HELP..(Amplifier/Speaker compatibility)..HELP