New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    guys, nagpapatulong lang friend ko. gusto nya ng head unit na may video, gps, at kung pwede with camera. yung sa casa AVT. 50k without camera pa yun.

baka may alam kayo sa labas na nagiinstall na maayos. as in fit. para sa 2013 vios talaga. na sure rin sa quality. maayos gumawa. maraming salamat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does he have the replacement faceplate for the 2013 VIOS to fit in the 2DIN headunit? If he has, he could use practically any 2DIN headunit with touchscreen. Downside, the steering wheel controls would become useless...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    guys, nagpapatulong lang friend ko. gusto nya ng head unit na may video, gps, at kung pwede with camera. yung sa casa AVT. 50k without camera pa yun.

baka may alam kayo sa labas na nagiinstall na maayos. as in fit. para sa 2013 vios talaga. na sure rin sa quality. maayos gumawa. maraming salamat.
    Tell him to drive to Banawe and ask there. Prices differ depending on how great he is in haggling. CASA prices are ALWAYS expensive. Markup nila is something like 200-300% kaya

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Does he have the replacement faceplate for the 2013 VIOS to fit in the 2DIN headunit? If he has, he could use practically any 2DIN headunit with touchscreen. Downside, the steering wheel controls would become useless...
    none sir. hindi po ba kaya ng banawe yung steering wheel controls? and does banawe have this panel?

Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Tell him to drive to Banawe and ask there. Prices differ depending on how great he is in haggling. CASA prices are ALWAYS expensive. Markup nila is something like 200-300% kaya
    yes sir. laging mahal sa casa. pero naisip ko lang na bago kasi yung vios, duda ako kung may mahanap na agad na swak para sa new vios, at kakaiba rin kasi head unit ng vios e. parang lagpas sa dashboard. meron na kaya sir?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have stuff installed by Jemson: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemso...ref=ts&fref=ts

But I order from Roman: https://www.facebook.com/roman.lao?ref=ts&fref=ts

Some of Roman's HU's can even work with Toyota steering wheel controls

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Dashkit panel, meron naman Banawe. Not sure if stocks are numerous though owing that it usually takes a few months after launch for accessory "stocks" to stabilize.

Meron. All you need is a 2DIN head unit and a headunit panel for it. Basta makakuha ka ng panel, you can fit any universal 2DIN head unit in it (ex. Pioneer head units). However, all-in-one OEM-spec'd head units much like FlyAudio or AVT probably won't have models released yet. Probably nagmamadali pa sila sa pagdesign or something

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I have stuff installed by Jemson: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemso...ref=ts&fref=ts

But I order from Roman: https://www.facebook.com/roman.lao?ref=ts&fref=ts

Some of Roman's HU's can even work with Toyota steering wheel controls
    ok naman po sir? with regards to Roman's product and installation of Jemson?

concern ko lang ay baka wala siyang pang new vios. will try to contact him

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Dashkit panel, meron naman Banawe. Not sure if stocks are numerous though owing that it usually takes a few months after launch for accessory "stocks" to stabilize.

Meron. All you need is a 2DIN head unit and a headunit panel for it. Basta makakuha ka ng panel, you can fit any universal 2DIN head unit in it (ex. Pioneer head units). However, all-in-one OEM-spec'd head units much like FlyAudio or AVT probably won't have models released yet. Probably nagmamadali pa sila sa pagdesign or something
    so ang kailangan hanapin ay yung panel?

meron na sir ang AVT pero ang mahal e. 50k without camera pa. baka merong mura outside casa na OEM spec'd

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    so ang kailangan hanapin ay yung panel?

meron na sir ang AVT pero ang mahal e. 50k without camera pa. baka merong mura outside casa na OEM spec'd
    For the universal 2-DINs such as Pioneer, yes. You need a standard 2DIN dash kit panel for the 2013 Vios. Problem with universal 2-DINs like Pioneer is that they're won't have GPS. You'll get the video though.. plus you can install a separate rear-view camera for most models.

For the OEM spec'd, you don't need to find dash kits na. They usually retail around 30k sa Banawe. No idea if that's with or without camera though.. I believe it's without.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    For the universal 2-DINs such as Pioneer, yes. You need a standard 2DIN dash kit panel for the 2013 Vios. Problem with universal 2-DINs like Pioneer is that they're won't have GPS. You'll get the video though.. plus you can install a separate rear-view camera for most models.

For the OEM spec'd, you don't need to find dash kits na. They usually retail around 30k sa Banawe. No idea if that's with or without camera though.. I believe it's without.
    i see. prefer kasi ng friend ko ay yung OEM. 30k is a big difference. ok na siguro yun. but would you know if there are specifically for the 2013 vios?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast