New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Yung brother ko dyan nagpakabit sa Growl Audio. Inabot ng 80k yata although may kasama nang headrest monitors. Yung Android HU ko nasa 23k lang kasama na kabit at TV Plus. Kagandahan sa Android mamili ka ng maps mo. I have Sygic, Osmand and Google maps installed... but I prefer to use Osmand. Mas detailed ang maps. Ang hirap lang mag-search ng location. Kapag ganun either Sygic or Google Maps ginagamit ko. Downside sa nabili ko is 1GB lang ang RAM. If you opt to buy an Android HU, don't settle for anything below 2GB RAM, kahit pa 256GB internal memory nyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung sound reproduction ng Android HU ay di maganda as compared sa normal HU na well known brand na for music. I used yung android para sa monitor lang and still use the Pioneer para sa music.

Name lang ata binbayadan sa Growl audio. Madaming mas magandang spec yung ibang Android HU.
    Last edited by nelany; October 14th, 2018 at 10:10 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Yung sound reproduction ng Android HU ay di maganda as compared sa normal HU na well known brand na for music. I used yung android para sa monitor lang and still use the Pioneer para sa music.

Name lang ata binbayadan sa Growl audio. Madaming mas magandang spec yung ibang Android HU.
    install mo adsp app sa android HU, if you know what you're doing, and be patient enough to play with the settings, you will be blown away kahit sa stock speakers. parametric equalizers are way better than graphic when tailoring sound.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    install mo adsp app sa android HU, if you know what you're doing, and be patient enough to play with the settings, you will be blown away kahit sa stock speakers. parametric equalizers are way better than graphic when tailoring sound.
    Hi Sir godwhacker,

Meron po ba kayong recommended na specific aps relating to adsp? Nag try po ako maghanap and maraming lumabas na player and equalizer. Pacencia na po at newbie pa sa car audio. Tagal ko na din kase naghahanap ng equalizer na pwedeng gamitin sa android hu.

Thanks po.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G_man21 View Post
    Hi Sir godwhacker,

Meron po ba kayong recommended na specific aps relating to adsp? Nag try po ako maghanap and maraming lumabas na player and equalizer. Pacencia na po at newbie pa sa car audio. Tagal ko na din kase naghahanap ng equalizer na pwedeng gamitin sa android hu.

Thanks po.

look for "adsp" by Alexander Kasakevich . you may struggle at first for settings but there are defaults to chose from. i advice you to create your own or modify the defaults. add some more etc, etc..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    look for "adsp" by Alexander Kasakevich . you may struggle at first for settings but there are defaults to chose from. i advice you to create your own or modify the defaults. add some more etc, etc..
    Thanks a lot sir. Will update you as soon as I have installed the apps you recommended.

Have a nice day sir.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G_man21 View Post
    Thanks a lot sir. Will update you as soon as I have installed the apps you recommended.

Have a nice day sir.

let me know if you have difficulties i can send you screenshots of my settings i used with my bluedio T6. you will be amazed what adsp can do to a 32USD bluetooth over the ear headphones,.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by maksy View Post
    I used Polk Audio MM651 + Sound Magus. I left the rear stocked as I read from previous post of Sir John. Way better than stock audio.

USB really takes sometime to read same with SD card. I think you need to give it a minute or two to read the cards. Comparing Sygic GPS vs INAV, mas masarap gamitin ang INAV kasi mas updated sila. This is based on my experience since I using both on my cars.

How much did these things cost?
    I want a new display for my Honda and probably a bluetooth device foe music.

I tried to look for Sygic Map update, I can't locate it. It will be better to coordinate with Growl on this matter.

much did these things cost?
    I want a new display for my Honda and probably a bluetooth device foe m

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Mga katsikot just want to ask ano difference ng Growl Audio Android HU nila vs ibang android HU? Like yung inooffer ng Excellent Audio shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Already back read. So if brand lang ang Growl Audio, do we have other Android HUs that you can suggest? Or shops who sell the best ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast