New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    quiksie , I really meant the front seats. hehe well, if SQ an infiniti kappa series sub would do the trick. then changing your seps would improve your highs and mids. either you add tweeters or you change to seps with the tweeters.I forgot kung anong tawag dun. parang... ( help! )

kicker15 , are the substations your referring to are the powered subs?

yan_168 , pa audition naman ng setup mo! :D saang area ka ba?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27
    quiksie , I really meant the front seats. hehe well, if SQ an infiniti kappa series sub would do the trick. then changing your seps would improve your highs and mids. either you add tweeters or you change to seps with the tweeters.I forgot kung anong tawag dun. parang... ( help! )

kicker15 , are the substations your referring to are the powered subs?

yan_168 , pa audition naman ng setup mo! :D saang area ka ba?

sure. from meyc bulacan area ako. sama na lang tyo sa sound e.b or member po ba kayo ng KAC?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    well, di ako maka register sa KAC. I already talked to glenn about it. kaso mukhang nakalimutan na. hehe kelan ba next eb? from novaliches ako.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    monthly eb ng KAC. usually third saturday sa pioneer grill.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so kakatapos lng?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yes bro. next yr uli. sama ka pare

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    astig! text me naman kung kailan meron para ma remind ako. siguro mga 2-3 days ahead para maays ko sked ko. pwede na bang mag register sa KAC ngayon? :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie
    i was wondering kung ano mas maganda. Subs and box sa likod ng seats, kung kasya o kung may gumagawa nito or change front speakers and back speakers to 3way and add seps?
    Gusto kasi yun likod ng seats may space pa para lagyan ng tools.
    Frontier nga pala ride ko
    had a single macrom 6x9 sub installed in my frontier pickup. the box was fabricated by those guys from meguiars kamias (former distributors of macrom). the box took up the whole space behind the rear bench seat, trapezoidal sides siya.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    dude, san area ka? parinig naman! :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baguio. sold the pickup last may pa. the sub and enclosure is with my cousin in teachers' village, qc. i think he still has it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
good setup for pick-up