- wireless interface with iphone to download videos
    - with hdmi output

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hi guys,

Anybody has used any dashcam recording front and with additional rear camera feature simultaneous? Hindi ung rear camera for backing lang, ung recording sya both front and back. If meron na, kindly recommend kung san and magkano.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Transcend, that's what I have. I bought it for about 10,000 Pesos a couple of years ago. My friends and I make fun to our passengers​ who doesn't know it and then later show it them. This ends up in a good laugh. Even to those who are aware of it, we sometimes forget about it and later we review it and we always end up laughing at each other.

I'm also looking one that similar to this, but something smaller because I find it obstructive to my view in a sedan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Transcend, that's what I have. I bought it for about 10,000 Pesos a couple of years ago. My friends and I make fun to our passengers​ who doesn't know it and then later show it them. This ends up in a good laugh. Even to those who are aware of it, we sometimes forget about it and later we review it and we always end up laughing at each other.

I'm also looking one that similar to this, but something smaller because I find it obstructive to my view in a sedan.
    ah boss un ung baliktaran lang ung camera....pero ung external camera na kinakabit sa may plate or external. Most ung nakikita ko ung may dual camera pero pang atras lang, not recording....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1131 View Post
    ah boss un ung baliktaran lang ung camera....pero ung external camera na kinakabit sa may plate or external. Most ung nakikita ko ung may dual camera pero pang atras lang, not recording....
    What I described earlier is able to record both what you see in front of you and what's inside your car and whatever it can reach beyond your rear simultaneously.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My Mini 0906 has that functionality:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My Mini 0906 has that functionality:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    wow ayos yan faps discreet...can you provide the brand model and san nabili...price na rin for reference. ...thanks in advance....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wow ayos yan faps discreet...can you provide the brand model and san nabili...price na rin for reference. ...thanks in advance....
    Found it sa Lazada.....5k to 12k petot range depende sa features

http://www.lazada.com.ph/dual-dash-c...463a2792iZONqu

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast