New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGa View Post
    Thanks dct, i might purchase a cheap one muna, tignan ko muna kung masatisfy ako sa product
    Page Not Found | Facebook try this link... lhen castillo
    cheap dashcam... meron pang rear view mirror na dashcam....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by marc0320 View Post
    Anong dashcam ang ok i-install sa oto mga sir? Ung budget friendly, hd quality video for day/night recording.
    I installed Xiaomi Yi Smart Dash Camera. Clear ang video Day & Night. P3,300 for English International Version. Don't buy the China model because it's difficult to update. Can compete with high value dash cam like Transcend.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    suction or adhesive?

San nyo binili sir? kasama na sd card don sa 3300?

Quote Originally Posted by yeye47 View Post
    I installed Xiaomi Yi Smart Dash Camera. Clear ang video Day & Night. P3,300 for English International Version. Don't buy the China model because it's difficult to update. Can compete with high value dash cam like Transcend.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hi, everyone!

I'm new to dash cams; just thought of getting one. I'd be grateful if you could answer my question: Do all dash cams continue to record even if cars are turned off?

Thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Hi, everyone!

I'm new to dash cams; just thought of getting one. I'd be grateful if you could answer my question: Do all dash cams continue to record even if cars are turned off?

Thanks in advance
    Dash cams don't usually record if the car is off (and thus no power), but you can set up your wiring to have power fed continually to your dashcam to have 24/7 recording.

Just be mindful of the heat which could prematurely kill your dash cam, and make sure your installation is done very well in order to avoid any electrical mishaps.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dash cams don't usually record if the car is off (and thus no power), but you can set up your wiring to have power fed continually to your dashcam to have 24/7 recording.

Just be mindful of the heat which could prematurely kill your dash cam, and make sure your installation is done very well in order to avoid any electrical mishaps.
    Thanks, jut! Very helpful!

I'll pursue that 24/7 recording. Time to look for experienced installers

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi. Please help me out. Should I get the VIOFO A119 or the DDpai Mini 2 for my first dash cam? Is it reasonable to spend a bit more for the Mini2 or are the specs of the A119 good enough?

Thank you!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yeye47 View Post
    Bought xiaomi yi dashcam for 2.5k petot.. sabi english version but upon checking.. chinese pa din.. inupdate ko na lang.. less than 5 mins its done!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Thanks, jut! Very helpful!

I'll pursue that 24/7 recording. Time to look for experienced installers
    Better get capacitor type dascam like transcend for 24/7 recording.. pag yung li-ion powered dashcam lumolobo yung battery pag na exposed sa init

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Better to get power from a powerbank for your dashcam and hardwire the powerbank to charge when the vehicle is running ... maybe there are dashcams with built-in battery ...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast