New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    na-aadjust ang lens.. had mine repaired at TRONIX, unfortunately it lasted for only 3 months, then i tried adjusting it myself pero sandali lang din nagloloko na.

Old moddel na yung P series (sakit talaga ito ng mga yan), same as what i had... imo it was better if i had just replaced the unit with a newer model or switch to a cd in dash head-unit earlier than having it repaired, could had saved me money and anxiety...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    lakay,

great idea!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05
    lakay,

great idea!!!
    I know, it work for me. I did get an earful of rattling from her when I give her the receipt from BestBuys.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This was her response. "use the cassette player" [

QUOTE=lakay]I know, it work for me. I did get an earful of rattling from her when I give her the receipt from BestBuys.[/QUOTE]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Lagot tayo dyan. hehe well, you could just drive without the player on.Then hope that she gets pissed off with no music.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sa tagal na hindi namin nagagamit yung mga casette tapes, nagkadikit-dikit na yung mga tape sa loob. Atsaka sabihin mo, "hindi na uso ngayon tape", sabay ilag. Sabagay, kung ganoon ba naman kataas at kaganda ang tanawin sa mga ina-akyat ninyo, who needs music.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe...tnx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
CD Changer Skips, stops and hangs when hitting potholes