New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Guys, I am also thinking of buying an MP3 player and connecting it to my cd player.

Ano bang brand and model ang mura and yung puwedeng bumasa ng mga na burn sa CD-RW and CD-R?

Also, if I plan to pursue this, magkano ba budget na kailangan ko to set all this up? Yung pinakamura siyempre na okay.. hehe

Thanks in advance for your advice!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I assume that your MP3 player has an interface for earphones/headphones. In that case, you can buy an FM transmitter that plugs into the earphone jack and which has a 12V plug (to your cigarette lighter interface). You can then tune-in your regular car stereo (receiver) to the pre-programmed FM station and you can listen to your music in stereo. I see a handful of these at PriceMart,- cost is about P700, but they're worth it!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Thanks for the reply, sir!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ano ulit headunit mo? FM transmitters maybe convenient but unless you got a very good receiver, you'll have to content your with the ever present bzzz sound. Look for an auxilliary input / jack designed for your brand of head unit, eto na ang the best solution :-)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pwede lagyan kahit anong cd in-dash stereo ng aux in wire para dun ikabit ang kahit anong mp3 player.

nakalabas yung wire sa dash mo or nakatago somewhere u can easily plug your media player. mas clear ang sound kase direct connection to e. compared to fm transmitter or tape adapter, ito ang pinaka-malinaw.

sir jeff tan of araneta car accesories does this conversion, Php 650. pero better kung meron ka nung high-end cd stereos like pioneer model 6+++ up and sony xplod stereos na may aux in jack na. kakabitan mo lang ng wire for rca to headphone jack para sa mp3 player mo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    jonvic, eto budget setup: pioneer 2850 -6.5k sa banawe (can play burned mp3 cds) tapos pa convert mo kay sir jeff 650, para may aux in wire na for ur mp3 player. ok to! got mine done

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    question po: ung cd mp3 players, di kaya susceptible to skipping when going over rough roads(i.e. everywhere in manila)?

magkano po kaya cheapest HU with a cd/aux-in? i've seen some proline units at around 2-3k, but it looks...well, outdated.

aren't there any HUs out there that specifically works with portable audio players -- i.e. may usb interface, dc power source, etc.?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    question po: ung cd mp3 players, di kaya susceptible to skipping when going over rough roads(i.e. everywhere in manila)?

magkano po kaya cheapest HU with a cd/aux-in? i've seen some proline units at around 2-3k, but it looks...well, outdated.

aren't there any HUs out there that specifically works with portable audio players -- i.e. may usb interface, dc power source, etc.?
    hmmm merong head unit that can play mp3/wma files directly from the CD. Pero I haven't seen a headunit na may usb jack :-D

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ive been using an old sony explod on my maxima that plays mp3 cds, so old it doesnt display tags, just file names and albums. i resort to shuffle or album play most of the time. for an old model, it rarely skipped, though it is picky on a few of my mp3s (buzzing in some songs), also doesnt play cdrws, other than that it works well. im sure the recent models are much better.

another option if you have a portable player, look for a unit with front aux jack (ive seen some aiwas here). ive tried i think about 4 transmitters and gave up on all of them. now, my other setup is my player connected via cassette adapter (wife drives the maxima).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    if you're using a pioneer head unit that supports ipbus ... look for CDRB10 or CDRB20

here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
car mp3