New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct po sir Zhero.....

coolrolla if you plan to use a 10" sub.....better place it in an enclosure to perform well......it is a given fact that small subs function well in enclosures.....while larger subs can manage even without putting it in an enclosure.....and enclosures function on a fixed frequency....pre-tuned kung baga.......so better decide on what subs to use before finalizing your system.....:D

if ever you really need to use the 10" subs.....give me a ring and let's discuss what box we can design for that......:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Neilsen,

Since naka-Rockford Fosgate setup ka? ok ba yung RF na Series 1 na 15"? Pano ba ang proper set-up nun? free-air or ported box? Sensya na kung dami tanong... Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rangie it's better to put that baby in a ported box......just like what I did to my series 1 subs.....12" enclosed in a bandpass box.......:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Coolrolla,

Try to go to the Dai-1chi showroom in megamall. It will give you an idea of how much those items are... yung extant try calling Ben of Intense sa banawe. If you really want to get a good deal, try going to raon.. they say that the you can get the Fenton/Targa/Dai-1chi products there at 30-50% off from the showroom price!!:idea:

Goodluck!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    audio guru's

how about kung fenton na f41000 model (4x1000 ata to)250W per channel....2 channel bridged to power 1 15" na sub..then the 2 chan.to power my boston pro seps...pwede na ba pang spl?

and is it true na pag 1 amp lang to power your system e i init agad yung amp mo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a bridged amp powering a 15" sub will do........magiging 3 channel siya......ch 1&2 bridged for the sub and channels 3&4 for the seps.........

regarding naman sa umiinit na amp.......umiinit naman talaga lahat eh.....depende lang sa load na nakakabit sa kaniya.......:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende rin sa puwesto ng amp. Pag wala gaano ventilation mas mabilis uminit kesa sa may ventilation.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende din sa load... if you run the amp at 2ohms pero rated lang sya at 4ohms... iinit yan. also, if you hook up a sub that is way above the max power of the amp, lalo na if the gains are set at full and you play loud. :wink:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sirs,

paano po ba mag bridge connection:?::?::?:

yung channel 1 & 2 will combine kaya magiging 1 channel. ch1 + / - where to connect from ch2 + / -:?: is it + to + and - to - or + to - and - to +:?::?:

salamat in advance.:P

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sirs,

yung channel 1 & 2 will combine kaya magiging 1 channel. ch1 + / - where to connect from ch2 + / -:?: is it + to + and - to - or + to - and - to +:?::?:

salamat in advance.:P Sirs,

salamat in advance.:P

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
car audio set-up