Oct 2002
    prozack,

Ooops, sorry di ako nakareply.

Agree with Neilsen, check mo rin Gains, baka sobra adjustment.:mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Guy's

I need help!!!!!!!!

I plan to install sq sa service ko na xwind xto right now i have discman and existing hu and original setup ng isuzu ano dapat kung bilhin na device. Ang plano ko ay budget lang di waldas di naman kasi ako sali sa competition, pang pamilya lang para di naman pangit tunog ng sasakyan ko. Can you give give the exact device para yon na yon bibilhin ko and kung pwede yon speakers ko na naka install na . details ika nga.

thank you very much in advance.

jake

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how many stock speakers does your xwind have?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    N3IL53N,

2 in front and 2 sa rear 2 tweter sa dashboard yan lang yon set up ng isuzu

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jake,

How much are you willing to spend?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jake
    Guy's

I need help!!!!!!!!

I plan to install sq sa service ko na xwind xto right now i have discman and existing hu and original setup ng isuzu ano dapat kung bilhin na device. Ang plano ko ay budget lang di waldas di naman kasi ako sali sa competition, pang pamilya lang para di naman pangit tunog ng sasakyan ko. Can you give give the exact device para yon na yon bibilhin ko and kung pwede yon speakers ko na naka install na . details ika nga.

thank you very much in advance.

jake
    dud, i just want to ask. aren't u contented with what you have? considering that you have the stock components on ur car. it may not be at par with other sq systems but what are you looking for sound wise? sq is very subjective to each person. i have heard a stock car, the only thing he changed was a 4v HU and it was fine. it would also be hard to give out the exact speaker or device for your car coz the device another person can give maybe attuned to his/her taste and not yours. maybe you can share more info.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with mond......:D try setting a goal for your ideal system.......setting up a sound system in your car requires a lot of focus coz you want your car to sound good.....not just for your taste but also for the listening public........or your passengers.......:D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mga sir,

siguro like blaufunkt na vrb8a ok na yan kailangan ko lang naman
    magkaroon ng base kasi basag ng tunog pag yon original set up lang.
    pero may question is ok ba blaufunkt brand or there is second hand na mtx subs and amps 1 set, less ito second hand na mtx. guys what do u think.

thanks again

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano budget mo?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
car audio set-up