New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde rin mga kosa , yes meron din na may quality sa gawa pero may limitations ito and not ka level sa performance . Yes mura nga pero hanggang dun lang yung binayaran mo , kung ano ang capable ng euipment whatever it is . Sa car audio hinde sila parang damit talagang pangalan lang ang binayaran mo but sa car audio binayaran mo ang kind of materials used and sa quality nito . like the local subs let's sayTarga , not sure kung locally made ito pero meron ba silang subs na naka titanium cone? wala di ba ngayon yung subs na may titanium cone sywmpre mahal kasi malalaman mo naman talaga ang difference ng dalawa , ngayon itong scenario na ito example " nasa set up ang pag attain sa gusto mong klase na sound " ngayon kung ang
    mga " mura " na tama ang set up ok siya but yung " mahal " na tama din ang set up malaki ang pinag iba ryt ? Ryt , nasa tao na lang talaga yan kung paano siya kontento sa capabilities ng system niya .you get what you pay for .

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what is the defining difference in sq and spl?? (in terms of sound and feel?)

la talaga ako alam sa audio setup... hindi ako hard-core sound dude, pero gusto ko naman may pleasure yung listening experience ko. sabi sa akin 3-way speakers lang ok na?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir logbook,

ganito po yung pagka-intindi ko diyan sa SQ and SPL. if you go to a disco house and listen to the sound, that is SPL. the focus of the sound is more on the bass. if you go to a jazz concert, that is SQ. you can hear the clarity of the music, and differentiate the sound produced by each instrument. of course balance lahat ng tunog dito.

some people like systems that has both SQ and SPL... some people calls it SQL.

actually, may nagsabi rin sa akin na okay na yung 2-way. i suggest that you try to listen to different setup, before you decide your own. just make sure na narinig mo muna yung bibilhin mong gamit. lagi kasi nasa huli ang pagsisi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    logbook,

3 way seps are ok but if you can achieve the listening experience you want with 2 ways, then you're better off. If you decide on 3 way seps, you have to consider the space they're going to occupy. You may need to bore more holes on your doors to accomodate the drivers, have custom door panels made for imaging / positioning the speakers, or even make use of kick-pods(& i have nothing against them :wink: ). If you go for the 2 way seps, you might not even need to sacrifice your door's stock grill. It all depends on you on how simple or complex your system will be.

I'm always amazed by peeps with simple audio setups but with sounds that are very rich and balanced. A agree with the guys above on auditioning different setups before you decide. At least by doing that, you would have a better idea on what system you want for your ride. :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey zhero...you are here.....:wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn10! R we jinxed or something? we never get to meet during the events. ....hehehehe..... anyway, hope that I could soon listen to your rig. I'm really curious on how those twin 15 inchers sound. :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Zhero,

Welcome! Are you sure you want to listen to Glenn's 15" tweeters? Kayanin mo kaya? hehehe:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heheheh... baka nga nde ko kayanin... "tweeters" pala yun... siguro yung nasa dash yung sub, yung nakatayo :mrgreen:

leon, hope to meet you guys soon. Were you at admu last sat? I went there too arnd 530 but coudn't find any familiar cars at belarmine. Was able to meet boc and rockman same day at another mini eb. See you guys at Rockwell :lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende talaga yan sa taste mo sa music. If you are into jazz, light rock mas ok mag SQ setup ka. Pero kung hilig mo hiphop, rock, disco mag SPL + some SQ. ang SQ setup mas tipid sa space at cost. ang SPL kasi dapat super lakas ang amp at sub mo. You'll need to sacrifice a lot of space too for the subs. Kung SPL ang gusto mo i would recommend Jetcar sa Banawe. Dati silang Philippine record holder ng db drag sa IASCA. Specialty nila ang super loud bass.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Zhero Welcome! :D

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
car audio set-up