New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll also go for the sub-amp-seps setup rather than bass-tube+seps(hu powered).

nung una gusto ko din ng bass tube para tipid, pero in the long run, i upgraded din, suggestion ko is get a 4 chan amp, 2 chan for your seps and then the other 2 bridged for your sub...ganyan setup ko ngayon and okei na okei ako(hope the upgrade bug dont find me agad) hehehe, cost me 21k including install and sub box

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Update lang... Finally did it today, after months of pondering what to do. And I went with the sub-box-amp option. Mas flexible talaga e. Lotsa room for upgrades. Mahirap na nga naman, baka abutin ng kati mag-upgrade...

Thanks for the advice everyone, much appreciated.

the_noise: congrats bro. What components did you get?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_noise
    Update lang... Finally did it today, after months of pondering what to do. And I went with the sub-box-amp option. Mas flexible talaga e. Lotsa room for upgrades. Mahirap na nga naman, baka abutin ng kati mag-upgrade...

Thanks for the advice everyone, much appreciated.
    Brod Noise,magkano lahat inabot ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Aura RPM 12000 sub, abc box, v12 705 amp. Total cost including wires, installation and amp rack is in the neighborhood of 9k.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_noise
    Aura RPM 12000 sub, abc box, v12 705 amp. Total cost including wires, installation and amp rack is in the neighborhood of 9k.
    thanks Bro Noise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bass tubes