New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Greetings.
    I am a proud owner of an AVT In-Dash TFT LCD Monitor; I just got one problem about my LCD, since everytime I turn it ON; oh yes it turns ON, but I dont see anything in the screen. I see the AVT Logo once you turn it ON but afterwards playing a movie, it wont show and there is no sound coming out. The screen is just totally white screen without showing anything.
    Is there anyway that AVT can fix the problem I got?
    Do they have an authorized shop where I can go and remediate the problem I got?
    Do they have any nearby shop around the South? im from Pacita Complex, San Pedro, Laguna.

Guyz do you happen to know where there shops are located at and do you happen to know their contact nos. ?

OR

do you know any shop who can fix some AVT LCD as a walk-in? is there anyway that they can fix nor remediate the problem from there; without me leaving my unit and go back for it in a week or so????

tnx tsikoteers!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    up on this thread regarding my inquiry

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    better call their main office to know an accredited shop there. www.avt.ph check their site for the numbers.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeyrock View Post
    better call their main office to know an accredited shop there. www.avt.ph check their site for the numbers.
    actually sir, that is the problem, they dont have contact nos. on their website; what they have is their address on their office(s); which am not sure if it still their updated address

co-tsikoteers happen to know AVT contact nos.?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    WINTER SNOW MARKETING
    #106 Kapiligan st., Brgy Dona Imelda, Quezon City
    Tel. No.: 742-7841

found it on this site.... same address as the avt website..
    http://www.jvc.com.ph/index.php?opti...d=32&Itemid=30

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    Greetings.
    I am a proud owner of an AVT In-Dash TFT LCD Monitor; I just got one problem about my LCD, since everytime I turn it ON; oh yes it turns ON, but I dont see anything in the screen. I see the AVT Logo once you turn it ON but afterwards playing a movie, it wont show and there is no sound coming out. The screen is just totally white screen without showing anything.
    Is there anyway that AVT can fix the problem I got?
    Do they have an authorized shop where I can go and remediate the problem I got?
    Do they have any nearby shop around the South? im from Pacita Complex, San Pedro, Laguna.

Guyz do you happen to know where there shops are located at and do you happen to know their contact nos. ?

OR

do you know any shop who can fix some AVT LCD as a walk-in? is there anyway that they can fix nor remediate the problem from there; without me leaving my unit and go back for it in a week or so????

tnx tsikoteers!

pare pimp here.. if ever wala try mo kay Wilson Lim of Phil Sales * Banawe Q.C... recommended yan sa kac. 09217434563

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrocx View Post
    pare pimp here.. if ever wala try mo kay Wilson Lim of Phil Sales * Banawe Q.C... recommended yan sa kac. 09217434563
    do you have their landline nos?

meron ba medyo malapit ng kaunti, around SOUTH area

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    any co-tsikoteers who knows where can I have my AVT in-dash LCD fix within SOUTH area..... salamat.....

Avt?