New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung SQ ang setup, to power the front seps, would it be considered an "upgrade" to go from an entry-level but 70w per channel amp to a high-end 45w per channel amp?

Kung 88dB ang sensitivity nung seps, malakas na kaya yun sa 45w? I don't need SPL competition level loudness, just the normal listening levels while driving... basta the better the SQ the better for me.

Of course, high-end with more wattage is ideal but unfortunately those are the only 2 options.

What do you think guys?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Para sa amplifier ng seps mo kailangan match sila para maibigay iyong ganda ng tunog nito .

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Para sa amplifier ng seps mo kailangan match sila para maibigay iyong ganda ng tunog nito .
    Yan sir ang dilemma ko, power match (similar wattage) vs. quality match (same level in the product line)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    best to have an amplifier a notch higher than your speakers so the amp can drive the speakers easily even on high volume. better if its equal or matched.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks for all the replies. I finally decided and got the DLS A1+A6 combo. No regrets. The A1 is obviously underrated at 45W per channel. Napalakas ko ng husto, up to my ear's limits, hindi pa rin distorted at hindi man lang uminit. What an amazing little amp. I wonder why they discontinued it, I'm sure it has its market, like me who's looking for an amp that slips right under the front seat and yet powerful enough for my daily listening.

Ok lng ba ang 45w per front channel sa SQ setup?