New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marfin View Post
    Sir Islaw magkano ganyan? saan mo binili?
    Ok ba yung bass sound nya?
    Hindi ba tumatama sa back door?
    Madami ba questions ko
    Thanks
    V12 10" - Active Subs will cost you P5K from BLADE and less 5% Discount if you will purchase it in cash and the installation is FREE, there's a smaller version V12 8" - Active Subs which costs P4K.

I prefer the 10" subs since it fits just perfectly at the back of our avanza (not to tightly fitted with no extra space). Baka kasi kung yung 8" ang ilalagay ko, kailangan ko pang i-fix yung base para di-aalog-alog.

Regarding the low bass sound quality, i'm bit satisfied maybe because i'm driving it using a low freq output from the SUB-OUT of my stack head unit which comes with a built-in passive cross-over. the end result, i can direct all the low freq bass output going to my subs kaya talagang bumabayo.

There's also a built-in SUB-OUT level amp control in my HU that can drive the subs to its full potential, not to mention the additional built-in gain control and Passive Low Pass Filter control in my V12 Subs.

Essentially, if you want a cheap alternative active subs that can satisfy you to boost those low bass freq. out of your shack, it's a good buy. It's the most practical solution considering ease-of-use and user-friendliness and by installing snap-in connectors for the wiring, you can even make it a PLUG-and-PLAY Active Subs. Remove it when you dont want it.
    Last edited by Islaw*Palitaw; June 5th, 2008 at 02:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaw*Palitaw View Post
    Akala ko mauna muna yung DIY mo sa Ceiling Heat Insulation Material before itong next project mo? Tapos mo na ba yun bro?
    Wala pa ko time eh, saka na muna unahin ko muna door trims and power windows

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaw*Palitaw View Post
    This is how the back of your 1.5G Head Unit looks like at the back (Mouse's Eyeview)

...and this is how the LINE-IN looks like when you want to connect your RCA Jack at the back of the HU.

galing naman Bro kelan kaya akomagkaroon ng lakas ng loob sa ganyang project?........yun ngang ceiling insulator di ko maumpisahan....takot ako.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Very nice indeed.

I was looking all the picture of your wiring set up and it was pretty good and clean but I have to correct some of your wiring procedure only if you may. I myself was a can install car stereo from basic to advance for private only.

1. Power cable fuse- I believe you put under the ashtray. Your In line fuse must be near to the battery is a must approximately 16 inches. Yours I believe thats more 3ft. from the batt.

2. Power cable- You must isolate that cable (RED) away from other wiring it can radiated others as a result of noise from the electrical system. The best spot to run that cable is beneath the door sills all the way to trunk.

3. Why are you running ground wire from the engine bay connected to the battery? If you are using an Amp...cut a piece of that ground wire approximately 3 to 4 ft. connect into your Amp.ground terminal and connect the other end in the chassis. Always use a ring terminal or spade for better contact.

Overall.....YOU ARE GOOD!
    If you have any question fell free to ask...
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]v6dreamer, Professionally & good advice![/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Sir Islaw, nice DIY precisely done.....
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    galing naman Bro kelan kaya akomagkaroon ng lakas ng loob sa ganyang project?........yun ngang ceiling insulator di ko maumpisahan....takot ako.
    Yun siguro ang isusunod ko, pero unahin ko muna sa harap,pag-iisipan ko pa kung kakayanin kong maglagay sa likod...hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mga kapatid,

has anyone here tried compact amplified subwoofers.

gusto ko sana magtanung ng performance kung maganda quality.

I think kasya sya under the passenger chair.

any feedbacks..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ngarcia View Post
    Mga kapatid,

any feedbacks..

nakakita din ako niyan sa PRO1 sta.rosa worth 5-6k ata...di ko lang napa test kung oks ang tunog parang NBN ang brand. sana meron ng nakasubok para malaman natin.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ kasya iyan sa ilalim ng front seats natin. I think maluwag pa nga e.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ngarcia View Post
    Mga kapatid,

any feedbacks..

Si harryparrot ganyan ata yung gamit. I saw it naka mount sa may side ng 3rd row seat. Ok siya for SQL. Pero don't expect na boom the base to. Gagaralgal yan pag pinabayo mo ng todo. Iba pa rin yung subwoofer in ported box.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ownertype View Post
    Si harryparrot ganyan ata yung gamit. I saw it naka mount sa may side ng 3rd row seat. Ok siya for SQL. Pero don't expect na boom the base to. Gagaralgal yan pag pinabayo mo ng todo. Iba pa rin yung subwoofer in ported box.
    korek si joel. pede lang sya for sql. para sa boom i added a 12" sub in an abc box from jeff tan. so yun stealth sub gamti ko na lang for mid bass

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
AVANZA 1.5G DIY (Subwoofer+ 12V TAP + Line-in TAP + Sub-out TAP)