New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are they good?
    Whats the price range of a 4 Channel V12 amps diyan sa atin?

Plan of getting one for my car, will get the price quote within next week.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4.5-5k...

may bagong models ngayon...1000watts...1800watts....

may black and chrome...may red and chrome...daming variants...

if you have a tight budget...i'd get it...

im getting one for my sister's car this week.....:wink:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano yung 1000w and 1800w respectively?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    4.5-5k...

may bagong models ngayon...1000watts...1800watts....

may black and chrome...may red and chrome...daming variants...

if you have a tight budget...i'd get it...

im getting one for my sister's car this week.....:wink:
    ba! mura pala sa diyan sa atin, i haven't got my price quote yet but one of my friend told me that i will at least be spending about $300 plus. :evil:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    V12 amps here that costs 4-5K are Taiwan made

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    those are fake. total waste of money imo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by go0se alias f___nRed
    V12 amps here that costs 4-5K is Taiwan made
    thanks for the info bro!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodline
    those are fake. total waste of money imo.

pare, pansin ko lang na medyo matindi ang galit mo sa alpine v12 haahaha ano ba nangyari sa inyo? naka gamit kanaba nito? as an amp pretty good sya.. fake nga lang yun brand. pero sa price ng amp na yan at sa performance nya. magaling amp sya lalo na sakatulad namin na medyo kapos sa budget. siguro pag nag popost ka hinde mo pinagisipan ang manga tao na medyo low ang aim sa caraudio. dapat may disclaimer ka ito example "if all you can afford is v12, then dont read my posts" oh diba? para maiwasan namin ang medyo harsh mong pananalita sa katulad namen na v12 lang ang abot kaya. peace pare

visitor
    yun v12 sulit sya.. sobra lalo na kung beginnier ka.. kung concirned ka sa manga warranty. pwede mo try ang targa,fenton amps kasi may lifetime warranty sila under daiichi.. similar ang specs nila sa v12..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ito ay opinion ko lang po. i clearly put in "imo" - in my opinion. kanya-kanyang pandinig yan. don't know kung bakit kayo magagalit. wala naman akong sinabing "huy teknine! napakapanget ng v12 mo. ipamigay mo na lang yan". i did'nt site any names, now did i? ako marami na akong nadining na setup nyan sa shop ng friend ko. dls with v12, mtx v12 etc. at lahat sila ay tunog lata. any which way you do it, it sounds the same thing. kahit salpakan mo ng utopias. if your fine with your amp at ok sa yo bat ka naman magagalit? i don't imply anything. importante is what you feel, right? kung trip mo mag suot ng baggy pants tapos tinatawanan ka, anong pake nila? as long as you feel good and confident di ba?

and it was an honest opinion. wala naman tamang opinion di ba? if you think that v12 is good then voice it out. di naman ako magagalit e. kahit sabihin mong "yo dude, i think you are wrong" ok lang sa kin as long as you have facts and data. i treat feedbacks professionally be it hostile or hostile. at tatanung ko kung baket at what could i improve on. i rarely give into emotion. if you've heard the v12 and liked the way it sounded then go ahead and get a dozen. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. depende lang yan sa yo. siguro you liked and were satisfied sa performance to price ratio nya. pero sa akin, i would'nt buy it and my opinion on the amp still stands. the user asked for it and i gave it clear and direct. i do my installations at madami na ako naaudition at experience.

teknine, tanong lang pre. honestly, ba't ka nga ba nagalit? eto i was just reading in between the lines ha. ano ba naging impression nun sa yo? dahil ba cheap yun amp, u thought i was saying all owners of fake v12 like you were cheap and poor too? haha pare, where did you get that conclusion? you are putting a whole new meaning to it. ikaw lang nagbibigay ng impression na yan sa sarili mo. you are wrong about what i said. if u read what the user was asking for, i gave it my honest opinion on the AMP and not YOU. nothing more.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodline
    ito ay opinion ko lang po. i clearly put in "imo" - in my opinion. kanya-kanyang pandinig yan. don't know kung bakit kayo magagalit. wala naman akong sinabing "huy teknine! napakapanget ng v12 mo. ipamigay mo na lang yan". i did'nt site any names, now did i? ako marami na akong nadining na setup nyan sa shop ng friend ko. dls with v12, mtx v12 etc. at lahat sila ay tunog lata. any which way you do it, it sounds the same thing. kahit salpakan mo ng utopias. if your fine with your amp at ok sa yo bat ka naman magagalit? i don't imply anything. importante is what you feel, right? kung trip mo mag suot ng baggy pants tapos tinatawanan ka, anong pake nila? as long as you feel good and confident di ba?

and it was an honest opinion. wala naman tamang opinion di ba? if you think that v12 is good then voice it out. di naman ako magagalit e. kahit sabihin mong "yo dude, i think you are wrong" ok lang sa kin as long as you have facts and data. i treat feedbacks professionally be it hostile or hostile. at tatanung ko kung baket at what could i improve on. i rarely give into emotion. if you've heard the v12 and liked the way it sounded then go ahead and get a dozen. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. depende lang yan sa yo. siguro you liked and were satisfied sa performance to price ratio nya. pero sa akin, i would'nt buy it and my opinion on the amp still stands. the user asked for it and i gave it clear and direct. i do my installations at madami na ako naaudition at experience.

teknine, tanong lang pre. honestly, ba't ka nga ba nagalit? eto i was just reading in between the lines ha. ano ba naging impression nun sa yo? dahil ba cheap yun amp, u thought i was saying all owners of fake v12 like you were cheap and poor too? haha pare, where did you get that conclusion? you are putting a whole new meaning to it. ikaw lang nagbibigay ng impression na yan sa sarili mo. you are wrong about what i said. if u read what the user was asking for, i gave it my honest opinion on the AMP and not YOU. nothing more.

hinde ko nga alam kung bakit ka galit sa amp na yan. garbage daw tukoy mo dyan. bakit? cheap ba tingin mo saamin? ganun pala yun? sp medyo on the spot yun impression ko sayo. kaya naging diffensive ka. oks lang yan. basta alam namin na "honestly" u hate the AMP and not US. hahaah peace pare

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Audio Gurus, Whats ur opinion on Alpine V12 Amps???