New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    If I'll buy an android 2din head unit outside the Philippines, is there anything I have to know or any requirements to know to make sure na it will work here sa Pinas. Let me know. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Nothing special. Standard naman mga car head units regardless kung saan country mo gamitin.

Of course, if plano mo gamitin ang offline Navi app ng HU, make sure may kasamang Philippine map sa memory card para magamit mo sa Pinas.

Otherwise, you will be forced to use online Navi app like Waze or Google Maps.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    *eqaddict hassle free ba shipping? Was it door to door? Planning to get one from Aliexpress.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    pwede ba magamit yung map na galing sa inav.ph? or may app ba na pwede mainstall para magamit yun?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zook View Post
    *eqaddict hassle free ba shipping? Was it door to door? Planning to get one from Aliexpress.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    Yes its door to door. Dhl or ups will tell you how much tax you have to pay. Make sure you have the exact amount when the package arrives at your door. I didn't have any hassle.

Choose the unit that is compatible with your car. Wiring should be 100% compatible ( speakers and steering wheel controls etc)

Installation of mine took less than 20 mins.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yes its door to door. Dhl or ups will tell you how much tax you have to pay. Make sure you have the exact amount when the package arrives at your door. I didn't have any hassle.

Choose the unit that is compatible with your car. Wiring should be 100% compatible ( speakers and steering wheel controls etc)

Installation of mine took less than 20 mins.
    sir magkano po inabot ng tax?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Cant remember. Maybe 3-5k depending on the invoice

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Cant remember. Maybe 3-5k depending on the invoice
    thanks sir

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    kumusta boot up time? kasi di ba may boot up ang android? unlike sa mga usual na head units almost instantaneous ang pag nag-on ka ng accessories.

concern ko is when using the rear view camera. sa head unit ko kasi nakakabit dun yung rear camera. may delay kaya when engaging reverse? auto-on ba siya pag naka-on ang accessory or dapat engine on?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    for growl, yes auto on sya pag reverse. boot time is mga 4 to 6 seconds..(estimate lang). loving it so far

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast