New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ako din naman bro hindi audiophile. But I do notice the difference in sound quality between most stock HU's vs aftermarket ones. The only experience I have so far with Chinese branded ones is the one pre-installed by Hancars in our GS. That one wasn't so good. SQ is on the mediocre side and it was broken after 5 years hehe.

Thanks for the feedback
    If i may just add, We have a 2017 GS with an aftermarket android HU pre-installed by Hyundai Pasig. And i have a dasaita android HU on my 2010 Honda City. I was surprised that the sound quality of the dasaita is at par with the stock HU. stock speakers and all.

The one on the GS though, kahit anung adjustment ko sa equalizer talagang hindi ko magustuhan. Conclusion ko na lang bukod sa mas superior ang dasaita, mas maganda ang acoustics ng city kesa GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    If i may just add, We have a 2017 GS with an aftermarket android HU pre-installed by Hyundai Pasig. And i have a dasaita android HU on my 2010 Honda City. I was surprised that the sound quality of the dasaita is at par with the stock HU. stock speakers and all.

The one on the GS though, kahit anung adjustment ko sa equalizer talagang hindi ko magustuhan. Conclusion ko na lang bukod sa mas superior ang dasaita, mas maganda ang acoustics ng city kesa GS.

The City probably has better NVH insulation. But I also noticed better SQ when I replaced the GS's Chinese HU with a Pioneer unit. Didn't even change the speakers. So the old HU really sucked.

Can't believe they still put in a bad HU in the GS in 2017... Car companies are so cheap

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I want this one for the Xtrail:

Online Shop Dasaita 1.2" Android 8. Car GPS Radio Player for Nissan X-Trail Qashqail 214 -217 with Octa Core 4GB+32GB Stereo Multimedia | Aliexpress Mobile

Please do post your review for Dasaita when you get it. How's the UI, responsiveness, sound and picture quality, etc.

Nice. How's the performance naman? Audio, video and how fast and responsive is Waze?
    my new HU arrived this afternoon. i was quite excited. binuksan ko agad ang kahon. first impressions,,,
    - it didn't take that very long since i ordered it last week. sent thru FEDEX, bayad lang ako ng 575.86PHP
    - the seller packed it well
    - two sets of harnesses (spare yong isa)
    - i also ordered the ISDB -t tuner and it was there with the matching harness
    - the TPMS module was there as well and visually, it is made of good quality remains to be seen in realtime
    - there's a free plastic prying tool for the HU side panels, free towel for the screen
    - a USB gift

i will install it asap when i get the confirmation from the seller ( the harness has two 32pin identical plugs with different pin assignments ). could be different plugs to use for a specific nissan car. i cannot find the plug for the factory USB/AUX

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    my new HU arrived this afternoon. i was quite excited. binuksan ko agad ang kahon. first impressions,,,
    - it didn't take that very long since i ordered it last week. sent thru FEDEX, bayad lang ako ng 575.86PHP
    - the seller packed it well
    - two sets of harnesses (spare yong isa)
    - i also ordered the ISDB -t tuner and it was there with the matching harness
    - the TPMS module was there as well and visually, it is made of good quality remains to be seen in realtime
    - there's a free plastic prying tool for the HU side panels, free towel for the screen
    - a USB gift

i will install it asap when i get the confirmation from the seller ( the harness has two 32pin identical plugs with different pin assignments ). could be different plugs to use for a specific nissan car. i cannot find the plug for the factory USB/AUX
    Is your new HU a Dasaita?

Should be pretty straightforward to install. But requires a fair bit of knowledge with dismantling. Mine didn’t come with an adapter to make the factory USB/AUX work as well. I didnt know there was kne.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is your new HU a Dasaita?

Should be pretty straightforward to install. But requires a fair bit of knowledge with dismantling. Mine didn’t come with an adapter to make the factory USB/AUX work as well. I didnt know there was kne.

yes. it is the dasaita 10.2 inch android 8.0 with 4GB ram and 4k video display support.
    i was sent with three types of USB connector, i don't know which one to match the factory USB/Aux. i think i figured out the Aux but it should be pretty clear by tomorrow when we've done the installation.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There should be a manual that shows a wiring diagram, Which connector goes where.

Bought mine through a local dealer. Same spec as yours. Though running only Android 7.0....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    There should be a manual that shows a wiring diagram, Which connector goes where.

Bought mine through a local dealer. Same spec as yours. Though running only Android 7.0....

i already have a copy of the service manual regarding the factory HU wiring. doubled checked and seems the harness is matching except for the USB. i already informed the seller and if the USB cannot be resolved because of supplied plugs missing and/or not matching, he requires me to send the actual photo of the connectors in the car side. actually i asked for the 8.1 but he assured me that 8.0 as of their last release is stable. they are now trying to iron out the kinks in 8.1 and when ready, he'll send me a link where to download the latest ROM upgrade.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I want this one for the Xtrail:

Online Shop Dasaita 1.2" Android 8. Car GPS Radio Player for Nissan X-Trail Qashqail 214 -217 with Octa Core 4GB+32GB Stereo Multimedia | Aliexpress Mobile

Please do post your review for Dasaita when you get it. How's the UI, responsiveness, sound and picture quality, etc.

Nice. How's the performance naman? Audio, video and how fast and responsive is Waze?
    the installation of my Dasaita 10.2in with a friend went smoothly today. the harnesses sent was really plug and play. there were two 32 pin plugs which have different pin assignments but we managed to resolved it when the seller replied very quickly to use the appropriate plug for the Navara NP300. it seems the other plug is intended for another Nissan car. other than this, there was no hitch even if done with DIY. doon kami natagalan pag kabit sa underseat subwoofer because of some power provisions that need to be routed through the engine bay and then to the battery terminal. this HU is quite very good. gumana ang factory reverse camera (without the range lines for distance) and the USB. i have two extra USB ports that are hidden in the glove box for my flacs. quite handy instead of the CDs. the IGO supplied GPS and its map was flawless. quite accurate. steering control is working very good. stock sound with the limited equalizer is not really bad. using adsp app will of course make wonders for listening music. the UI is not bad. the WIFI is working. and watching 4K movies is simply amazing. the tv tuner still can't pick up signal. the TPMS sensors still to be fitted to the tyres. will update later...i've got some video clips during the install and i might put it in youtube. nakita ko na growl ng pinsan ko, my personal opinion,,, di maiwanan ang HU na to..cheaper pa.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    the installation of my Dasaita 10.2in with a friend went smoothly today. the harnesses sent was really plug and play. there were two 32 pin plugs which have different pin assignments but we managed to resolved it when the seller replied very quickly to use the appropriate plug for the Navara NP300. it seems the other plug is intended for another Nissan car. other than this, there was no hitch even if done with DIY. doon kami natagalan pag kabit sa underseat subwoofer because of some power provisions that need to be routed through the engine bay and then to the battery terminal. this HU is quite very good. gumana ang factory reverse camera (without the range lines for distance) and the USB. i have two extra USB ports that are hidden in the glove box for my flacs. quite handy instead of the CDs. the IGO supplied GPS and its map was flawless. quite accurate. steering control is working very good. stock sound with the limited equalizer is not really bad. using adsp app will of course make wonders for listening music. the UI is not bad. the WIFI is working. and watching 4K movies is simply amazing. the tv tuner still can't pick up signal. the TPMS sensors still to be fitted to the tyres. will update later...i've got some video clips during the install and i might put it in youtube. nakita ko na growl ng pinsan ko, my personal opinion,,, di maiwanan ang HU na to..cheaper pa.
    Does it have the "Display" function? The one where it displays the AVM image and the right side curb when you press the "display" button on the OEM HU.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Does it have the "Display" function? The one where it displays the AVM image and the right side curb when you press the "display" button on the OEM HU.
    there are two models to order. my 2017 navara sport doesn't have the AVM and there is a specific model for this pickup with the 4.3 screen. there is also another model that supports the AVM. i think the "display" you said is on that model. i am planning to upgrade my pickup with after market AVM. i found this in aliexpress and i think the extra video input of my new HU will be put into use.

there are android 8.0 settings for car use in the HU and i still have to explore some of its intended purpose.

btw, the range lines in reverse camera now are visible after tweaking the settings. TPMS is working fine as well. i tried a long distance trip today and the GPS is quite sensitive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast