New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga Guru,,,

Hingi lng po ako ng advice or recommendation to my sound set up upgrade... Currently eto po yung set up ko..

HU Pioneer 7650 mp,Front 6" Aura seps, 1 pc Dynaquest 12" with ABC box.. powered both by V12 amp(taiwan).. ok na po yung sounds pero I WANT MORE...

Ano kya po ang next set up to upgrade.... habol ko po eh mix SQ and SPL..

BTW, stock pa din pla yung speaker ko sa 2nd row...

Thank you in advance

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    upgrade budget?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mga 30k sir... upgrade nlng po cguro ako.. currently eto po set up ko... 6.5" aura seps, 12" dynaquest sub with abc box... v12 amp.. forgot the model... tsaka 7650mp HU

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    you can stick with your heaunit...what you can upgrade 1st is the seps and amp/s. the sub that you're using now can wait for the upgrade. improve on the seps and amp/s to get better sq performance.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlryds
    you can stick with your heaunit...what you can upgrade 1st is the seps and amp/s. the sub that you're using now can wait for the upgrade. improve on the seps and amp/s to get better sq performance.

sir any advice kung ano magandang seps and amp..? mukhang kulang pa kc ngayun eh.. sana medyo competion level pero budgeted lng...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    it honestly hard to recommend stuff since it's very subjective. what sounds good to me might not be the same for you. if you dedicate your 30k or so for seps and amps though, you can get pretty good equipment already. the seps would be in the mid-level already.

what do you think is lacking from your seps at the moment? maybe a meeting is in order to sort out what needs to be improved.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlryds
    it honestly hard to recommend stuff since it's very subjective. what sounds good to me might not be the same for you. if you dedicate your 30k or so for seps and amps though, you can get pretty good equipment already. the seps would be in the mid-level already.

what do you think is lacking from your seps at the moment? maybe a meeting is in order to sort out what needs to be improved.

mobile theather sir!!! hehehe Clarity i think... my current set up is so basic... i need some complexity in it... not an ordinary seps amp sub.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    in that case, i just have the ticket for your acoustic needs. give me a ring or text at 0922-818-KEWL(5395).

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    txt ko kya for our schedule meeting.. heheh pa a asses ntin yung current set up then yung upgrade

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Adventure sound set up