New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    nasa box and amplifier usually nagkakatalo, kung box mo pang SPL and gusto mo mapalabas Loud and Clear iadjust mo lang gain sa amplifier mo. subukan mo rin pag nakasarado pinto ng auto kelangan kahit malakas ang volume malambot ang bass mo, then once na iopen mo ang pinto ng auto gumagapang na yung bass mo, maiwasan mo lang na huwag tumigas yung bass.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I mean bro , EMMA is soon having a competition on Loud and clear category.. they are still cooking it up experimental ata dito sa PI. As I heard they will measure the car in close and sa open mga 5 meters away ang mic. The SQ part will be basic tonal acuuracy and dynamics.

Sir GONZO, ang EMMA Phils. ba naka based ang rule book nila sa Original EMMA rule book? or may sarili ang EMMA Phils?

diba sa ESPL league nila hindi ba kasama na ang or they will also take into account ang accuracy ng front speakers..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian_joyaxx View Post
    Sir GONZO, ang EMMA Phils. ba naka based ang rule book nila sa Original EMMA rule book? or may sarili ang EMMA Phils?

diba sa ESPL league nila hindi ba kasama na ang or they will also take into account ang accuracy ng front speakers..
    Same rule book po yan for SQ and ESPL and its in the website so ang gina gamit dito is same sa gina gamit internationally pati ang competition CD's.

Ang Loud and clear category is still under experimental sa EMMA asia pa lang wala pang international and rule book dyan officially.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Hehehe medyo obvious nga na pang show to

Eh since ang hanap lang naman ng thread starter simple na SQL(Loud and Clear) baka naman ma shock siya sa pinakita mo! hahaha
    And yes. i am ... that's so much. simple lang hanap ko hehehehehehe....

I like that kind of box, but somehow i think that doesn't fit into the trunk of my car... :D

But my soon-to-be-setup now is kinda like a budget meal,

Pioneer 3x50UB (i don't know the model with the direct sub control but i'm certain its a 30/3150UB)
    1 v12 amp for the seps
    1 v12 amp for the subs (yung may electric fan)
    1 pair R/A 4" seps for the front (space problem)
    1 pair Targa 6x9 3-way coax for the back
    and a kenwood subwoofer/s with a sub box that i don't know.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    How much are you going to spend for that? Maybe you can just buy the HU and the seps and gather more funds for upgrade next time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Achieving SPL on an SQL Setup?