New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I have 2 Kiker s12L7 Solobarics and 2 sets of ES6.2 Seps.. The problem is, I cant seem to get the good sound for clarity.. My Bass Sound is so deep... I have ported boxes and 2 V12 Amps only.. still planning to get KX1200.1 and KX 850.4 Kicker AMPS...

Any sugestions on my SEPs? Do I need to get another set of SEPs or 6x9's?

Are DUBaudio speakers are quality speakers... or porma lang? Coz i'm planning to make my SEPs to be DUBaudio set... Would it make my sound better?

BTW: I want to use the 2 L7's for my bass.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    have the setup retuned first.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    have the setup retuned first.
    so you mean that they have to retune the setup? would you think it would be better to have 1 set off SEPs again or?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jojan View Post
    so you mean that they have to retune the setup? would you think it would be better to have 1 set off SEPs again or?
    afaik, those L7 and ported boxes are more suited for producing deep bass.

and yes, it also depends on the installer on how he tuned your setup. make everything out of the first setup first. then upgrade later. let's wait for the other audio gurus' responses.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    You may want to just sell your subs and go for 1 JL subs if you want clarity. Just giving you more options. HTH

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kicker seps aren't really reknowned for their sound quality. invest in better separates.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I have 2 Kiker s12L7 Solobarics and 2 sets of ES6.2 Seps.. The problem is, I cant seem to get the good sound for clarity.. My Bass Sound is so deep... I have ported boxes and 2 V12 Amps only.. still planning to get KX1200.1 and KX 850.4 Kicker AMPS...

Any sugestions on my SEPs? Do I need to get another set of SEPs or 6x9's?

Are DUBaudio speakers are quality speakers... or porma lang? Coz i'm planning to make my SEPs to be DUBaudio set... Would it make my sound better?

BTW: I want to use the 2 L7's for my bass.
    We have the same seps. Is this the entry level or the competition series? Black iyung box ng competition series. At any rate, I'm quite happy with my pair of seps. Kailangan lang siguro i-tono iyung iyo. To think 2 pairs of seps iyung iyo.

Re: Solobaric subs and ported box. Yup, tama sila. More for SPL ito than SQ.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ahhh!!! That is why i kept on getting very low bass...

my seps are just on yellow boxes... cant seem to fine better SEPs... any nice SEPs that you think could give voice and clarity on my set?

Tnx to all your infos...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ahhh!!! That is why i kept on getting very low bass...

my seps are just on yellow boxes... cant seem to fine better SEPs... any nice SEPs that you think could give voice and clarity on my set?

Tnx to all your infos...
    Maybe you could try selling your 2 sets of seps and 2 subs. Then you could buy a Morel Tempo Seps for around 9k, and JL subs. This set up would really give you SQ

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    are DUB audio good? or?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About Sound Clarity