Quote Originally Posted by armattv View Post
Just had this installed on my 2012 Fortuner last week, Unit was bought in Lazada. I had it installed by Garage Elements in Quezon City, they actually sell and install 360 degree Panorama camera around 17K++. My unit was made in China and cost around 6K. Installation cost is 3k including setup. But I had to re-calibrate the unit since the bird view image is distorted and not seamless since they don't have enough space to calibrate due to volume of clients. To re-calibrate, you need a calibrating cloth or tapes or you can improvise. You can search youtube for this. You need a bigger space to do the calibration, and Youtube helps a lot since the instruction manual supplied is written in Chinese, there is no english version thou you can set the language in english. Did my re-calibration in a parking lot where there are still few cars parked and to utilized the parking lines on each side of the car as well. Re-calibration will only take 10-15 minutes. First, had this connected on the auxiliary of my existing head unit. Since to view this mode you need to put your head unit on auxiliary mode, you can not view the system while your in radio mode, You cannot also view the system while in radio mode even thou it is connected to the AV input since the unit has only one trigger which is only for backing priority. this means while in radio mode only the rear camera can be viewed. New Navara has a separate monitor which is installed on the rear view mirror. I purchased a separate rear view monitor with 7" screen at Lazada and connected my system in this. Now i can play may radio and view my 360 Panorama cam at the same time.
thank you so much for your input and courtesy in answering all question Sir. You are such a big help to tsikot community.