New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it looks like the evaporator installed some 2.5 years ago may need replacement again ... freon leak, a very very tiny leak ... it takes a few weeks to need refill

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *kinyo
    Any update on your leak? Probably its not the evaporator. O ring? Condenser?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The car is at dealer shop for accident repair. The a/c leak problem will be fixed afterward.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    The car is at dealer shop for accident repair. The a/c leak problem will be fixed afterward.
    sorry to hear that. Do you know a good shop besides maxi air. My e46 just suddenly lose its ac after leaving it for 1 week for a out of town trip. Just replaced the evap 3 yrs ago.went to an ac shop and hooked it to the gauge but they told me its a compressor problem since I have freon charge and the low side is higher than the high side. Maybe have a second opinion before i replace the compressor..I'm in Cavite pala.Thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is where I had my car's AC repaired back in 2002. It had no problems until I sold it in 2012. Jomar was also the guy who worked on it. Wow. He's been working there for almost 15 yrs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by msport21 View Post
    sorry to hear that. Do you know a good shop besides maxi air. My e46 just suddenly lose its ac after leaving it for 1 week for a out of town trip. Just replaced the evap 3 yrs ago.went to an ac shop and hooked it to the gauge but they told me its a compressor problem since I have freon charge and the low side is higher than the high side. Maybe have a second opinion before i replace the compressor..I'm in Cavite pala.Thanks in advance
    If your nearby Imus, I have my Old school advie checked in "JCI" near Robinson's Imus. The owner Val is also approachable. His shop is just infront of Caltex and a short walk to Robinson Imus.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by msport21 View Post
    Maxicon in President Ave. They are use to diagnose on that kind of trouble specially in BMW.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    it looks like the evaporator installed some 2.5 years ago may need replacement again ... freon leak, a very very tiny leak ... it takes a few weeks to need refill
    Check the freon intake valve just like you are checking the tire valve if there is a leak, its the same. Putting some saliva or soap bubbles can do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12